Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

La fin justifie les moyens. [Fiora ask thread]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskBloodHunter

04-12-2014

Quote:
FI0RA Laurent:

''I would please require your dirty barking mouth to call me by my family name. I do not appreciate your kind and even less where you belong. Yes I do accept questions but I do require respect from ze likes of yours.

About my sword art, Ze Waltz iz indeed a deadly technique. It requires discipline and talent. It iz more likely that a human will achieve this than a petty wolf.''

Fiora was disgusted and moved on to something else quickly to shove away her repulsed feeling.

Dear Laurent

So use the same name which your father shamed you with. The one who cheated and used tricks to win his battles? Ok. What kind? I am pure Zaunite and you are nothing but a wretched girl, and I am not a petty animal. I am a hunter, who's skills far surpass your skills, do you understand girl?

From Warwick

Dremiist

04-12-2014

Quote:
FI0RA Laurent:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=21535737#post21535737

As for the title, I was referring to when she killed her father to punish how he stained the name of his family by soaking his blade in a poison to vanquish an enemy.

oh now i get it also thanks for the link i've been wondering for so long!!!

et une derniere chose ta pas besoin d'faire ton arrogant tu savais déja que le thread existait en autre ton over confidence tu sais ou tu peux te le mettre

FI0RA Laurent

04-12-2014

Quote:
AODRG:
((New Fiora, New chance to answer!))

A letter would arrive for Fiora, sent by an unnamed summoner.

A finely well written letter would come back with the Laurent family seal on it.

http://i.imgur.com/QCPlJ9k.png

Quote:
AskBloodHunter:
Dear Laurent

So use the same name which your father shamed you with. The one who cheated and used tricks to win his battles? Ok. What kind? I am pure Zaunite girl, and I am not a petty animal. I am a hunter, who's skills far surpass yours girl.

From Qarwick

(Could you correct your sentences. This is getting ridiculous... Mostly this [I am pure Zaunite girl] So warwick is now a zaunite girl?)

FI0RA Laurent

04-12-2014

Quote:
Dremiist:
oh now i get it also thanks for the link i've been wondering for so long!!!

et une derniere chose ta pas besoin d'faire ton arrogant tu savais déja que le thread existait en autre ton over confidence tu sais ou tu peux te le mettre

(Je ne fais pas mon arrogant, Je suis arrogant. Je suis tout de même heureux d'avoir pu t'aider. Bonne journée)

AskBloodHunter

04-13-2014

Quote:
FI0RA Laurent:
(Could you correct your sentences. This is getting ridiculous... Mostly this [I am pure Zaunite girl] So warwick is now a zaunite girl?)

((Fixed, also my iPad just does the auto correct thing, sometimes I wanna hit it. But it's to awesome so yeah. Also that your French, it really helps with the character.))

Nwol

04-13-2014

Quote:
mademoiselle laurent,

i humbly request to meet with you sometime within the next two weeks. I am expected to represent my city-state and you are to be one of the champions within the selected pool. I am a summoner who is very familiar with you and the match is an important one. Do you believe it possible for us to discuss more. I have heard that some interactions can improve the bond between summoner and champion.

Dans l’attente de vous lire, je vous prie d’agréer, mademoiselle, l’expression de mes sentiments distingués.

Summoner daichi hamamoto.

( :3 )

FI0RA Laurent

04-13-2014

Quote:
AskBloodHunter:
Dear Laurent

So use the same name which your father shamed you with. The one who cheated and used tricks to win his battles? Ok. What kind? I am pure Zaunite and you are nothing but a wretched girl, and I am not a petty animal. I am a hunter, who's skills far surpass your skills, do you understand girl?

From Warwick

''I am from the Laurent family, if I like it or not iz not a question. I am proud of 'me family and being part of it. My father stained our name, but 'dis has been fixed a couple of years ago.
Since you are too pathetic to understand 'dis simple explanation, I will need to show you in person.
A waltz iz a dance. Ze cadence iz sensibly similar as it consist in large movement from a side to another. The speed comes with practice.

Please, don't make me laugh, a hunter learn to trap his prey. How long have you roamed to find back ze starchild? You will need more than claws and teeth to prove me wrong.''

Quote:
AskBloodHunter:
((Fixed, also my iPad just does the auto correct thing, sometimes I wanna hit it. But it's to awesome so yeah. Also that your French, it really helps with the character.))

(Thank you. And please, don't take me wrong, yes I am *****y but it's only towards your character.)

FI0RA Laurent

04-13-2014

Quote:
daichi hamamoto:
mademoiselle laurent,

i humbly request to meet with you sometime within the next two weeks. I am expected to represent my city-state and you are to be one of the champions within the selected pool. I am a summoner who is very familiar with you and the match is an important one. Do you believe it possible for us to discuss more. I have heard that some interactions can improve the bond between summoner and champion.

Dans l’attente de vous lire, je vous prie d’agréer, mademoiselle, l’expression de mes sentiments distingués.

Summoner daichi hamamoto.

The usual seal of the Laurent family would be stamped on a letter returned to Daichi Hamamoto.

Quote:
Dear Daichi Hamamoto,

your request is not impossible but you shall give me more than simply summoning me. Indicate a date and a place where we are to meet. A good restaurant with the best of wines would be only a plus. I understand the matter and would like to accept gladly your invitation.
Kuddo to your effort at the old language. I appreciate.

with honor,

Fiora Laurent.

GodOThunder90

04-20-2014

Dear Lady Fiora,

What are your thoughts about Shyvana?

- A curious Summoner

Ask Ezreal

04-20-2014

Dear Fiora Laurent,

Thoughts on yours truly?
And breakfast of champions? (Sorry, it's a tradition.)

Regards,
Ezreal