Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

La fin justifie les moyens. [Fiora ask thread]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Widow

09-25-2014

Quote:
FI0RA Laurent:
[I will consider the offer but I must admit that I am probably not up to the task. First because I am limited to my knowledge of English as second language and also because sparring rp goes back to wayyyyy back in my RP career. Like I said, I will consider the offer but do not wait for it as I might not feel really worthy of the Grand duelist on my keyboard. Sorry.]

(It's not a problem, and I understand. I promise I won't have Jax be like "SHe was a cowanrd and refused me a duel! Hoho!" if you choose not to do it.

*Sheepishly* In fact, it's probably better if we don't 'cuz I sorta have the attention span of a goldfish. =3)

FI0RA Laurent

09-27-2014

Quote:
pandasword101:
Damien smiled and bowed a bit.

"I am not of the champion Viktor, I am an Ionian. But enough of that. I am Damien. You might remember me from the letters...?"

She would ponder a few moments before remembering a few letters she had answered to that name. Seeing how he looked like gave her all the missing pieces of the puzzle. His questions, the techniques. An ionian at that? She smirked and shook her head. The people who were with her approached a bit worried but she would simply turn and ask them to wait inside as she would be back to them in a few.

"I see, Damien. How can ze best duelist be of any help to you on 'zis fine day?" She asks with the same rictus on her face. In all honesty, she was very annoyed by his presence. More than she would let appear.

"Also may I ask, why did you not ring at ze door? Your ways are overly suspicious."

Ask Quinn n Val

09-28-2014

Quote:
FI0RA Laurent:

''Mais merde!'' She exclaims as Valor pecks her hand she shakes it vigorously to numb the pain and frowns a bit. She turns back her attention to Quinn and nods softly. For all she could remember, Demacia always been her home. For the little she lived in Piltover for training and tourneys, she did not bother counting it in. Freljord was a place she desired to visit another time but snow was the best argument to keep her off the mountain.

"I still 'fink you are very lucky to go around like 'dat. You see so much and all around Valoran. I am glad to be on your side if war had to start ever again..."

She remains quiet a moment. War never occurred to cross her mind but the simple though of it made her shiver. Why would there be another war anyway?

Quinn remained quiet for some time, her eyes closed, her body rested backward with her arms folded on either side of her head, her hands cupped below acting like a pillow. She took a deep breath, "I am pretty lucky I guess, but I mean I worked hard all my life to get where I am. If there's any luck to it, it's the luck that I was born with a will to drive myself toward my dreams." She smiled, quickly sitting up and soon after standing completely. "I feel like going for a swim. What about you?"

Valor in the meantime, cocked his head to the side, his eyes sharpening on something that seemed to have caught his attention as she raised his wings and dove into the forest out of sight.

Aidox Omega

09-28-2014

Quote:
FI0RA Laurent:
She would ponder a few moments before remembering a few letters she had answered to that name. Seeing how he looked like gave her all the missing pieces of the puzzle. His questions, the techniques. An ionian at that? She smirked and shook her head. The people who were with her approached a bit worried but she would simply turn and ask them to wait inside as she would be back to them in a few.

"I see, Damien. How can ze best duelist be of any help to you on 'zis fine day?" She asks with the same rictus on her face. In all honesty, she was very annoyed by his presence. More than she would let appear.

"Also may I ask, why did you not ring at ze door? Your ways are overly suspicious."

Damien said,

"I'm sorry that I did not knock, but to be honest, I was looking around outside of the door, I hadn't broken in. And I was wishing for you to show me a move."

FI0RA Laurent

10-05-2014

I will answer on the new board from now on. feel free to follow me there. I will answer the few I needed to reply there tomorrow (err today)

here is the link: http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/roleplaying/xkvLifgO-la-fin-justifie-les-moyens-ask-fiora-laurent

Adieu chèr vieu forum~