Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Esports Competition Ruling - FORG1VEN

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotNickAllen

eSports Manager

Follow RiotNickAllen on Twitter

04-11-2014

<div class="legacy-vbulletin"> <div class="article-body"> <header class="header-primary"><h2>League of Legends Competition Ruling</h2></header><p><strong>Player</strong>: Konstantinos Tzortziou /&nbsp;FORG1VEN</p><p><strong>Region</strong>: Europe</p><p><strong>Date of Ruling:</strong>&nbsp;4/12/2014</p><p><strong>Subject</strong>: Fine; Violations of LCS Ruleset</p><p><strong>Facts</strong></p><p>In recent months, Tzortziou has exhibited poor behavior, both in solo queue as well as on community streams. This behavior included, but was not limited to, in game harassment, verbal abuse, and general in game toxicity. Tzortziou was given multiple warnings by LCS officials, and despite acknowledging his behavior, he has made no subsequent steps to improve. He has received consistently more reports than any other LCS professional player, and also has the one of the highest harassment scores in the history of the LCS.</p><p><strong>Relevant Rules</strong></p><p>Section 10.2.7 of the LCS Ruleset states:</p><p><em>If LCS or Riot determines that a Team Member has violated the Summoner's Code, the LoL Terms of Service, or other rules of LoL, LCS officials may assign penalties at their sole discretion.</em></p><p>Section 10.2.9 of the LCS Ruleset states:</p><p><em>A Team Member may not engage in any activity which is deemed by the LCS to be immoral, disgraceful, or contrary to the conventional standards of proper ethical behavior.</em></p><p><strong>Analysis</strong></p><p>Tzortziou has continued to consistently engage in behavior which violates the letter and spirit of the Summoner's Code. His tendency to engage in verbal abuse, insults and offensive behavior is unacceptable for any player (even if provoked). This behavior is especially harmful in&nbsp;a high-profile eSports competitor who should lead the community by example.</p><p><strong>Ruling</strong></p><p>Tzortziou has violated the Summoner's Code in a persistent fashion, and has therefore violated rules 10.2.7 and 10.2.9, and will be subject to penalties.</p><p><strong>Competition Penalties</strong></p><p>Tzortziou is:</p><ul><li>Fined $1000 USD</li></ul> <style type="text/css"> .article-body .region-na, .article-body .region-br, .article-body .region-eune, .article-body .region-euw, .article-body .region-tr { display:none; } </style> </div> </div>

KSHarrison

04-11-2014

Thanks for sharing!

Agent Zero

04-11-2014

$1000 Fine

Damn! If you could do that to the rest of us I am sure behavior would improve dramaticaly in solo-q

DemaciasLastHope

04-11-2014

inb4 he says wurf

Best KhaZix Void

04-11-2014

Wow
lol
At first i thought the ruling was forgiven but then I realized that's just his IGN.

Rackier

04-11-2014

upvotes plz

Exsanguinated

04-11-2014

Well than, the fine seems kind of... numbing to the mind.

I'd really prefer to see game-time being taken away.

But hey, this is a step in the right direction I guess.

Blunts4Brekfast

Recruiter

04-11-2014

who cares about a fine?

find the people cheating (drophacking) and trolling and permaban their asses. we dont care about fines.

Craig

04-11-2014

rekt

I love beer

04-11-2014

A time ban speaks louder imo. Its like fining an NFL player $25,000.

It's chump change to them.