Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you get promoted? ie; Junior Member, Senior Member, etc.?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDewCrewOne

01-12-2011

im curious how to become a well known player? hence being ranked up in account level name..
i have over 100 wins and less than 50 losses... i think im extremely good with this game, but am not sure how to become known in the LoL community... how might i go about doing this?
replies to this thread would be nice... haha

xWarZone

01-12-2011

If you're talking about on the forums here it probably has nothing to do with the game and just signifies around how big your post count is. Thats how it usually is on forums.

R66Y

01-12-2011

You get Member @ 30 posts
Senior Member @ 100 posts

IF you are wanting to get recognition in the community, you'll need to either make waves in a tournament or two, reach and sit on top of the ranked ladders for a spell, or become a popular streamer. There's no guaranteed step0by-step plan to become LoL e-famous though, those are just the more common ways people have done it.

Mr Testiclez

01-13-2011

Don't forget epic trolling can also get you well known. (a certain players pro anivia guide..)

laz3r

01-14-2011

I wouldn't worry about it, I'm account # 3350 but I'm still a junior member ;D. I'd rather read then throw in comments for other people to flame to death. But yea R66Y has it right.

YangTianChou

Recruiter

01-14-2011

why would someone want that? i mean not like you get free ip each week or something..

Dark Malak

01-18-2011

Lolol Maclaren

JhinSavage

04-01-2011

lol

Kilois

Recruiter

04-04-2011

Go team go

Ez0 Prush

04-05-2011

I believe R66Y is correct.

Off topic:
I lol'd so hard at that video (McClarens Pro Anivia Guide), that I went into a game as Anivia with the intent of doing the same (was with/against friends in a custom game). I had no experience with the ice bird at the time, but I figured shouldn't be hard throwing walls at the right times to make some laughs. We tower dove mid at Level One (me and Amumu both with Ghost/Revive) and TF almost died!! but got 2 kills. So, we Revived, ran back and actually killed him the second time haha. I stayed mid and went 7/1. We won that game with 3 Ghost/Revives. I never even got the chance to troll my friends bc I was actually doing great so we decided not to haha ("Cool story bro" <-- Shut ya **** troll mouths. I'm bored on my lunch break )