Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game still in progess??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doralleous

03-05-2011

So this "game is still in progress" bug is rearing its ugly face again, me and my friend are locked in this b u g and he said other ppl on his friend list also are...
(wtf b u g is censored)

1TBSSD

03-05-2011

Riot has found the issue and is correcting it now. Please be patient as this problem is resolved.

Satima

03-05-2011

Quote:
1TBSSD:
Riot has found the issue and is correcting it now. Please be patient as this problem is resolved.

Cool, thanks for the updates. Always good to have people on top of keeping in touch with the community.

Doralleous

03-05-2011

Apparently, they've solved it, at least for me, I'm back in the main screen, but my victory as rammus is not in my match history... I'm not sure I gained IP or not, I don't remember how much I had before the game. Can people who have had this issue look if they gained their due IP? Oh, now, one thing I remember is I had 394 victories before the match, I still have those same 394 lol...

xSirk

Senior Recruiter

03-05-2011

i have this problem now

Edoeg

03-05-2011

Ok, my game has now "ended." I didn't get any credit (history, wins, or IP) for it but it no longer tries to reconnect me and I can now play games again.
Thanks. I am glad to be able to play again.

1TBSSD

03-05-2011

xSirk,

Can you post your latest netlog file from "C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\game"

The issues should be resolved, unfortunately those games will most likely be lost. They won't show in your history. Sorry for the issues.

Doralleous

03-05-2011

Wow, seriously? I hope this issue doesn't happen again, that's pretty stupid, what a letdown not to have the rewards for a 50+ minute game, lol...

Death Stryke

03-06-2011

same here , I want to play

Neat

03-06-2011

Nuuuuh =[

I just got this bug too.

Any updates of what's being done, Riot?