Game still in progess??

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scottywww

01-11-2011

Hello everyone, I just finished a game not even 10 minutes ago. The stats where loaded, everything was legit, I did not leave. Once out of the game I tried to play again but it said I was already assigned to an existing game. I closed and reloaded the game client, still it says game in progress. When I hit reconnect, it just displays the league of legend symbol that it does before the game starts, but stays like that. I then get an error about not being able to connect, I go back to the game and it says the game has crashed. I can not get past the game in progress screen to play again or anything. Help please? Thanks in advanced.

Chim Chan

01-11-2011

same problem =[

MatressGiant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2011

^

XeroAxel

01-11-2011

same problem...wasting my IP boost too...sigh...

Zepherone

01-11-2011

^

Scottywww

01-11-2011

Very Frustrating.

MittenMagick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2011

Oh hey. Looks like I'm not the only one. What the heck.

Jamochawoke

01-11-2011

Having the exact same problem... for several hours now.

Scottywww

01-11-2011

For some reason I think this problem is only going to expand. Weird feeling that the servers are gonna go down soon...

MatressGiant

01-11-2011

Tried reconnecting just for the hell of it. Thought maybe I'd join and Riot would be like, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Then there'd be something like I won a new car. Wouldn't let me connect though... **** YOU RIOT! WHERES MY CAR?!

12345 ... 9