A conclusion to the Team Builder Captain requirements experiment!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

edwa5823

04-30-2014

Level restriction removed, I'm level 20, so I went in to play a TB game last night. After waiting 25 minutes for a team to get built I gave up and went to draft. I probably won't try TB again for a while because of that wait and that is going to exacerbate the problem for other players. I love the IDEA but hate the EXECUTION--either it is viable or it isn't. If not then pull off the bandaid and dump it. If it is viable then open it up TOO much, let us get in and used the **** thing and then slowly pare it back.

Remember what Donald Knuth said about programming: Premature optimization is the root of all evil.

SwaggerxJacker

04-30-2014

DMRadio1 is playing League of Legends and giving out free rp on twitch, all you have to do is have a twitch account and follow his stream
there is a chance of winning up 25$ in rp, there is 5 left<http://www.twitch.tv/dmradio1>

enihcam amgine

05-02-2014

Nice to see the level cap was removed. Though I think the level 7 jayce I played yesterday might be less than thrilled with you. I appreciate being able to play with my nooby friends though

Turtle vs Beaver

05-02-2014

This is me typing for attention.

Flodoard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2014

can we have the ability to invite friends to play in team builder while team builder is searching for team mates?
it happens so often that when I set up the search and then wait for people to join, some of my friends log on. I always want to invite them, but I never want to kick the teammates the team builder has found for me.
also, i think the captain could use a way to allow his team mates to invite more teammates. I've had to add so many random people as friends just so i could invite them to team builder

Webmage806

05-04-2014

Yeah causing adding a symbol or highlighting a roll as "In Demand" is difficult.

CARPEN0CT3M

05-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasusTopOnlyQC View Post
why cant we a have a way to play ranked for the role u want... that way there's no 3 top main in the same team 1 game on 5...

must not be too hard... queue the role you want, get into draft select with all prefered role... still possible to switch if necessary...
Why is this getting down votes? are we ignoring trolling or? promoting it in ranked? this is the best thing said so far. and what riot should actually

Webmage806

05-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARPEN0CT3M View Post
Why is this getting down votes? are we ignoring trolling or? promoting it in ranked? this is the best thing said so far. and what riot should actually
Cause this is General forum, why bother voicing anything here? just accept that Riot will do what they want how they want and you'll just have to accept it. Opinion matter only to the cash flow not the joy of the game.

vanillacosmo

05-06-2014

can you make us be able to pick what ranks? i dont want to be placed with diamonds and golds

Hextech Nades

05-11-2014

Amazing ! I just got RIOT POINTS for FREE !!! Do you want it too ? Visit that awesome page:

>> http://Riot-Point.com <<