Shaco's interview

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RF Komos

01-11-2011

Was awesome and has made me impossibly happy. However,

fondly finding are not two words that should ever be next to each other.

Digital Angel

01-12-2011

I must say the Shaco story was quite chilling and well written, possibility the best entry ever made in the JOJ (imho). I don't get the ending when he said "Why so serious?" and then killed Ram. Was it because he didn't laugh at his favorite joke, or because he was accused of having a girl/guy/friend?

ZippyTheSquirrel

01-12-2011

Honestly, I thought it was a very poorly written piece of cliched drivel that was such a blatant rip of the Joker from the latest Batman movie that I felt quite a bit insulted.

Yes, a homage is cool, but to actually have him quote the same lines... it just read more like a bad fan fiction than an official story piece.

The rest of the journal was pretty bad, too (edit: minus the graphics overhaul in story form bit, I liked that one), but that's all in my opinion.

Digital Angel

01-12-2011

Good thing I never saw Batman or I may not have enjoyed it heh.

warenforcer

01-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyTheSquirrel View Post
Honestly, I thought it was a very poorly written piece of cliched drivel that was such a blatant rip of the Joker from the latest Batman movie that I felt quite a bit insulted.

Yes, a homage is cool, but to actually have him quote the same lines... it just read more like a bad fan fiction than an official story piece.

The rest of the journal was pretty bad, too (edit: minus the graphics overhaul in story form bit, I liked that one), but that's all in my opinion.
Lol You were expecting alot from the guys who claim that nidalee is their girlfriend? I thought it was a good look into league politics and shaco's role in them.

Hyphinated

01-12-2011

ShacoXKarthus

he swings both ways after all

Garen demanding better bushes was the best part of this Journal.

SoSJaysus

01-12-2011

Rofl @ You people getting insulted over Shaco's quoting of the Joker. You guys do realize that LoL takes references from many things as inspiration for their characters? Oh, and that one of Shaco's sayings ingame (I believe it's his /t) is Why So Serious?

Tsukinoki

01-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by warenforcer View Post
Lol You were expecting alot from the guys who claim that nidalee is their girlfriend? I thought it was a good look into league politics and shaco's role in them.
Chances are it might be Udyr, they have alot in common ie watching nature, being part of it (thier powers) and maiming people who annoy them XD