Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[YoloMouse] Mouse Cursor Changer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaffleWalrus

06-29-2014

I just installed it and I'm really excited! This is something that I've wanted since when I first started playing League! It's so simple to use! I'm glad that I didn't have to mess with any of the files. Maybe now I'll stop walking into five people when I'm orb walking!

Ni Je Ba Ne

07-05-2014

updated... should persist better between league versions now

btw if anyone has ideas for better cursors. been tryin to come up with something even more visible. maybe animated alternating colors, but that might be annoying lol

The Battousai

07-05-2014

Does it for work Mac Client?

IFlaw

07-07-2014

This is absolutely perfect on a 4K monitor. It didn't work for me in the game at first, even though I could cycle through cursors in Chrome and other apps. After restarting the game, my PC, and running as Admin, it worked in-game. I think one additional cursor you could add would be a simple X, although it would lack clarity at smaller sizes.

SentinelMEchaos

07-16-2014

The simplicity of this add on is helpful, but it lacks full detail. I'm disappointed in RAF manager, Dargon manager and the Yolo Mouse Cursor Changer. This program only changes the general cursor and not all cursors during play, e.g. when you hover over an enemy and the sword cursor appears which still occurs in change while you use one of the Yolo cursors. My point is the add on is severely lacking.

Ni Je Ba Ne

07-17-2014

you have to bind each cursor separately in a game. i hope i made it clear with that tutorial animation on the page. somehow this is still the most asked question lol

@The Battousai: no mac version sorry. but all the source is available for any wouldbe mac devs

@Iflaw: ill see about making so nonadmins can use. currently workin on a 64bit version for certain 64bit only games.

SentinelMEchaos

07-18-2014

Quote:
ChuiChi:
you have to bind each cursor separately in a game. i hope i made it clear with that tutorial animation on the page. somehow this is still the most asked question lol

Ohhhh My ignorance. I see now how you change each cursor in game. Thank you! I'll try it out.

The Half Dragon

07-21-2014

This fixes the tiny mouse problem on high resolutions, but my screen is 3200x1800 and the health bars are still tiny. Any way make them bigger as well?

Pheonix122

Recruiter

07-30-2014

This is awesome! It deserves more views and uses.

IFlaw

07-30-2014

It is crashing the client in patch 4.13 if you have bindings in another application. On mine for example, if I click on a link in the client (view match history, something about patch notes, etc), it opens up Chrome. As soon as I switch windows back to the client, it stops responding and I have to force close it. If I quit YoloMouse and do the same thing, I can flip back and forth between chrome and the client endlessly without the client crashing.