Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[YoloMouse] Mouse Cursor Changer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ni Je Ba Ne

05-15-2014

thats definitely possible. its simply when setcursor is called with NULL. i didnt implement it because i wasnt sure how useful itd be... but ill add that to the todo list.

BIG BOSS 777

05-24-2014

Quote:
ChuiChi:
thats definitely possible. its simply when setcursor is called with NULL. i didnt implement it because i wasnt sure how useful itd be... but ill add that to the todo list.

i need ur help, i pressed the hot key, but nothing happen. appreciate ur great work.

DropKick Slang

06-05-2014

This is Great! Thanks a lot!. You should include a readme for instructions though.

Ni Je Ba Ne

06-14-2014

i suppose thats the formal thing to do. but i figured the website was good enough

PS: on another league related note. i made it so foobar/winamp/etc hotkeys work while playing league... in case anyone is interested. i saw quite a few gripe threads about this.

Amoralism

06-16-2014

BUMP this is so great. I got a new laptop with a huge screen and kept losing my mouse! Just what I was looking for!

Supercube101

06-17-2014

It doesn't work for me on League. it works for browsers and other things though. Help?

Supercube101

06-20-2014

bump^

Pebbywebby

06-22-2014

I logged in just to say thank you. When I went to a higher res monitor, I kept losing my now-tiny mouse cursor in league and was sad. Now my blind arse can see again. Thank you!

Supercube101

06-22-2014

When I click the hotkey it doesn't work for League it works in other places

Ni Je Ba Ne

06-23-2014

does it work in other games like diablo3, or just other apps?

if you have windows scaling on turn that off

also need your windows version. i tested it in xp/vista/7/8.1 but not every varation (like 32b not 64b) /shrug