Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[YoloMouse] Mouse Cursor Changer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ni Je Ba Ne

04-09-2014

YoloMouse page: http://pandateemo.github.io/YoloMouse/
source link provided (before you think virus lol)

Hey guys, just finished writing this after reaching a breakpoint with crappy tiny hidden cursors in games (It happened after playing Heroes of the Storm alpha actually).

This will let you swap cursors in league and any other game... at least with those I tested on my PC (league, diablo3, southpark, HotS, hearthstone)

NOTE: this will NOT touch any game files. it does no more than what FRAPS does.

feedback and bugreports highly welcome!!!!

Ni Je Ba Ne

04-14-2014

im surprised no one cares... so many threads requesting this /shrug

in5idiou5

04-21-2014

Just tried it.
Very nice man. Simple but very effective. Works perfectly, and exactly as you described.
Nice work man.

Ni Je Ba Ne

04-21-2014

i just hope other folks dont freak out thinking its some bannable thing. riot even endorsed cursor changes

CGN Get Wild

04-21-2014

well, people are interested on implementing their own mouse cursors. I for one enjoyed the Warcraft 3 undead hand as a cursor :P

Ni Je Ba Ne

04-22-2014

you can change them to whatever in yolomouse/cursors folder. i just provided some default ones i made.

JustCallMeSpud

05-06-2014

Hey, just wanted to say that I just downloaded this and gave it a spin. This is spectacular. You have done what Riot has proven to be incapable of for years. I applaud you. Thank you so much for this. I'm so excited to try it in games (just did a custom for a bit to try it out) and experience what it's like to be able to find my cursor in team fights.

That being said, I did find a bug. When attempting to change the cursor while the game was loading...I ended up with most of my UI vanishing. Restarted the custom game and didn't screw around while loading, no problems.

You are a rock star, thank you again.

Ni Je Ba Ne

05-14-2014

glad you like... thanks for info. ill mess with it whenever lol is loading, unless its ranked lol

NigaFagat

05-15-2014

I just bought a 4k monitor, the samsung U28D590. The cursor was so tiny when I started up lol that I could hardly play. I just found this solution can't wait to try it when I get home! thanks a lot!

FFF1

05-15-2014

Can this keep my cursor visible in Guild Wars 2 for Right-Click turning. Because it'd be nice to be able to see my cursor while turning with my mouse so I know where I'm aiming my ground target AoEs. Like if it intercepts SetCursor calls I could intercept the call that would make the cursor invisible and replace it with the same-but-visible cursor.