Caitlyn's Range...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragon Kick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2011

I don't know if I'm the only one annoyed by this, but Caitlyn's range is ridiculous. I've seen Caitlyns that just auto attacks the hell out of me with Kog's Bio-Arcane range. That's hella annoying if you're a close range champions, which I am most of the time. So my suggestions is... lower her range a bit by 100-200?

And yes, this does sound like a QQ thread but how else am I suppose to say it?

TL;DR Lower Caitlyn's range a bit cuz it is really annoying.

BTW: This is all in the laning phase. When mid game and the team fight starts, I could care less about her.

ButterPumpkins

01-11-2011

Congratulations Sir and/or Madam, you are the first and only person to ever create a Caitlyn's OP QQ Thread!

What prize do I have in store for you, you ask?

Have a nice heaping helping of STFU.

Mok

01-11-2011

well to be fair she is a squishy to begin with.
with 2 escape utitilites.
however i personally find that they aren't enough to keep her always out of harms reach. her one major flaw i think is that she's too dependant on those 2 abilites. and when they're all used up that's when she usually goes down.

but i also think this has also to do with how the team is build. if you have someone that can supress her while she's hanging back she's definitely not a threat.

so case in point. proper way to beat her is having a good hero/s that can put her down before she gets the range adv in a team fight. such as a heavy burst/caster/AD type hero that can kill her before she can get saved.

TrenixPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2011

Here's some advice. Kill her...

smellsliketeens

01-11-2011

My gosh man, she is more squishy than a jelly bean in a hot summer day.

Nearly any champ can gank her easily. Her damage isn't even that impressive, just an ashe with worse abilities

Crw

01-11-2011

she is pretty the same as mf but with a gun

Giltia Zero

01-11-2011

Sure is her auto attacks doing MASSIVE DAMAGE amirite? Nope. Not really.

The only time her range is ever an issue is during Laning. After that, she's useless the rest of the game. And when it comes to long range harassment, Urgot is actually way better with his Lockon Raperockets, while having better scaling into late game.

Last hit only with a ranged hero, so wehn she's busy auto attacking to build her Headshot, you're always pushing your back up close you your turret so she can't try and zone you out.

Or KILL HER.

Always a viable option.

Dragon Kick

01-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterPumpkins View Post
Congratulations Sir and/or Madam, you are the first and only person to ever create a Caitlyn's OP QQ Thread!

What prize do I have in store for you, you ask?

Have a nice heaping helping of STFU.
Dude, I don't give a flying **** about QQ threads. And if you don't have any constructive feedback other than "O LOOK!!! ANOTHER QQER QQING ABOUT BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!" Then STFU and GTFO.

Now back to the subject... I'm just saying that her auto attack range is really long. I know she is squishy and easy to kill, but I'm not talking about that. It's her auto attack range that bothers me. This one Caitlyn I went against was basicaly harassing me with auto attacks and a Q spell every now and then. I wouldn't mind getting hurt by a spell, but auto attacking me from a distance I can't harass back... no that's bs.

AND NO! I DON'T HAVE AN ISSUE WITH HER SPELLS OTHER THAN HER ULTI WHICH COULD USE A REWORK!

AzixTGO

01-11-2011

Your comments are based on the skill of the caitlyns you've played against. Just so you know. That goes to all the ppl who say she is not bad

Quizard Raderack

01-11-2011

Her skills lack power,her damage is less than decent..she is fragile.
Ah and anne have the same range too..
To be honest her range is the unique thing,that make her half-decent enough to be used..
And you is heare...crying about her range?