Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(Not too) Old Man Streaming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OddGreybush

04-07-2014

After a successful test this past weekend the old man has decided to be a regular streamer!
You can see all this info and more on my stream channel page, but for proper introductions here we go….

BIO

So, you want to know a little about the BlackCow, eh?

I’m 38 years old, started gaming at the age of 5 in 1980 when I got an Atari 2600 for Christmas. I’ve been an avid gamer my entire life, spanning across almost all of the consoles that have been released over the years, pen & paper adventure games like D&D, and I still love good board games like Arkham Horror and Eclipse.

I’ve been married for 11 years to a wonderful woman. She was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis 7 years ago and today is confined to a wheelchair, so aside from being a husband I’m a full-time caregiver.

Although I competed in computer programming competitions in highschool (UIL), I ended up studying music in college (classical guitar to be exact), and still play and write music regularly, although I haven’t played in a gigging band for over 7 years now. If you're lucky I'll play something live on the stream from time to time.

I’m an easy going guy, filled with strong opinions about all kinds of things from religion to politics; I’m always down to talk about and debate taboo topics. I’m streaming for fun, and to see if I can build another online family to spend time with and get to know.

Currently I work on the DevOps team of a large HR software development company, am a certified SQL Server DBA and work a lot on development and code deployment automation these days. I was an IT recruiter for close to 9 years, and an assistant director of admissions at the Art Institute of Dallas for a year, so if you’d like career advice I’m happy to help. If you want to know more just ask.

Why Watch?

Besides hanging out with a cool old guy, you can earn Greyhairs! For every 5 minutes you watch you earn 1 grehair, which can be used as currency for certain prizes and as a way to determine weekly giveaway winners. This is a fair way to reward people who are active on the stream and contribute to the community. I awarded a free skin and IP boost for this past weekend and plan on having regular giveaways. Up for grabs this week is a $10 RP Card Code for the follower who earns the most greyhairs during the week.

When to watch?

I will try to stream at least a couple games a night when possible, and will stream as much as possible on the weekend. As things go on I will try and work out a regular schedule, but for now you can count on at least 10-20 hours of stream per week.

Thanks for the support, I hope to see you on my channel.

http://www.twitch.tv/oddgreybush

-OddGreybush

OddGreybush

04-07-2014

I'll be streaming tonight from 10:30 CST to 11:30 CST. Gonna be an early morning, have to crash before midnight.

OddGreybush

04-07-2014

starting now.

OddGreybush

04-07-2014

Just one game tonight, but it was a great ranked win as leona support. Check out the recorded replay. 4 new followers tonight, thanks guys.

Riot SeitanBBQ

Software Engineer

04-08-2014

I'll just leave this here:

http://www.riotgames.com/careers/international-devops-engineer

Super Vamp13

04-08-2014

Quote:
Riot SeitanBBQ:

seems like as good of a place as any to leave that at right?

MyZileanBalls

04-08-2014

Quote:
Riot SeitanBBQ:

Way cool. That's essentially a referral.

GaIaxyy

04-08-2014

u play guitar BUT CAN YOU DJENT?

CupcakeTrap

Recruiter

04-08-2014

Quote:
Riot SeitanBBQ:

I'm not sure what to make of the fact that SeitanBBQ has a cougar for an icon.

Slovakattack

04-08-2014

You seem like a really cool dude.