Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zoom Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRealJacobo

01-11-2011

I was wondering if someone could tell me what i can do to zoom out. The resolution of the game is fine but for some reason my view is very zoomed in where I cannot see the entire lane or even the end of my skill shots. Does anyone else have this problem?

kardus

01-12-2011

I use a regular three button mouse (right/left click + mouse wheel). Scrolling the mouse wheel in either direction zooms in and out for me fine. There is also an option in the IN-GAME video settings called something like 'fast/quick terrain'. Make sure this is UNCHECKED.

sciyth

01-12-2011

my mouse was broken for a while and it would zoom in but not out. if your mouse wheel is having a problems scrolling their is a quick and easy fix for it.