i have almost 300k IP and riot told me to make a thread about it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WuTheMonkeyKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2014

I like these hope riot implements some im almost at the everything mark too. As to all the people saying it would segregate, it is simply rewarding players that have stuck with the game i mean i started right after xin was released playing at least once a day and still have yet to unlock everything so its not like everyone will get to this point.

iWangsterB

04-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboardowl View Post
I disagree

I disagree

I mean i couldn't spend IP if i wanted to. i have EVERYTHING.

Next time, make sure you make your statements more specific.

I'm insulting you because I want to spend my ip? It's no more segregating than giving skins to people who reach gold for free. I'm pretty sure you are looking into this waaaaaaaaaay too hard. I just don't want my IP to go to waste.

I never said anything about my being insulted? I said your idea is great, but I see in it more cons than pros. Am I really looking at this idea way too hard? Maybe you're looking at it too simple. Your "great" idea may be the bane of League. Who knows what could happen? As people have stated earlier, if this implementation goes through, the point of getting RP would be thrown out the window. People with this prestige privilege could, essentially, sell any skin in the shop for a cheaper price. Riot's income would go from millions of dollars to zero, because there's no point in buying RP. Consequently, this company would go bankrupt and those people who work behind company would be broke. GG. All due to your great idea. lmfao And plus, your IP doesn't go to waste. There will always be new champions coming out. Don't worry, your IP won't go down the drain.

that game lost player base bc ijji sucks nuts. LoL and soldier front are not comparable. i used to play alot of ijji games a few years ago.

I agree with you on the first part, that ijji sucks. It doesn't value and prioritize the player's interests. There were too many hackers in that game.

League and Soldier Front could be compared, actually. Both of them started off small and went big. Just like League now, SF, too, had an annual championship event that was hosted around the globe.

Majority opinion isn't always a valid one.
The majority's opinion isn't always a valid one? Are you out of your mind, bro? What are you, an anarchy-believer? Authoritarian? Do you even think? Democracy always has its valid points.

WuTheMonkeyKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWangsterB View Post
The majority's opinion isn't always a valid one? Are you out of your mind, bro? What are you, an anarchy-believer? Authoritarian? Do you even think? Democracy always has its valid points.
He's right I mean look at america are you telling me that every decision that we have made as a nation, such as choosing presidents or members to lead us, has been a good decision. "Individuals are smart people are dumb" famous line from men in black rings true here.

AntiSkillshot

04-05-2014

I'll eventually get to that point. Where I'll have nothing to buy with IP.

ElysMustache

04-05-2014

There are some good ideas in the OP.

Maybe they could let you spend 50k to vote on... something.

Owl Be Back

04-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleblackchild View Post
He's right I mean look at america are you telling me that every decision that we have made as a nation, such as choosing presidents or members to lead us, has been a good decision. "Individuals are smart people are dumb" famous line from men in black rings true here.
a person is smart

people are dumb

Owl Be Back

04-05-2014

Quotes from you in bold
Next time, make sure you make your statements more specific.

Pretty sure everything is specific. It means everything.

I never said anything about my being insulted?

you're insulting the base majority of this game

if this implementation goes through, the point of getting RP would be thrown out the window. People with this prestige privilege could, essentially, sell any skin in the shop for a cheaper price.

I really don't think you understand the system. Who am i selling skins to? myself?

Riot's income would go from millions of dollars to zero, because there's no point in buying RP. Consequently, this company would go bankrupt and those people who work behind company would be broke. GG. All due to your great idea. lmfao

Only a handful of people would have access to this. less than .01% play the game this much.

And plus, your IP doesn't go to waste. There will always be new champions coming out. Don't worry, your IP won't go down the drain

i currently have enough ip to buy the next 35 champions at 7800 each. If i never played another game i could do that. Pretty sure it's sitting there wasted.

League and Soldier Front could be compared, actually. Both of them started off small and went big. Just like League now, SF, too, had an annual championship event that was hosted around the globe.

LoL is on another level of size. not comparable.

The majority's opinion isn't always a valid one? Are you out of your mind, bro? What are you, an anarchy-believer? Authoritarian? Do you even think? Democracy always has its valid points

now i think ur trolling me

Owl Be Back

04-05-2014

bump

D U N K E D

Recruiter

04-05-2014

"6: Allow people who have everything to purchase a "sale" token which makes all non legendary/theme skins to be half price for one purchase. This way you are getting more RP anyway 7800IP."
Best and reasonable idea ever!
Name:  Dunked.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  9.6 KB

Maximum Invoker

04-05-2014

You can just change your name every day