i have almost 300k IP and riot told me to make a thread about it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyfly1 View Post
This ain't happening, riots greedy as ****. Most played game in the world and I don't know where their revenue goes. Takes them months for a patch that small companies would take a few days to make
there are money making opportunities here. Whether they are greedy or not this is a good idea

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2014

bump

kaisher4

04-25-2014

Personally I would prefere gifting people champions, rune pages, or a amount of ip to someone.

KSHarrison

04-25-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboardowl View Post
Let me reply to this for riot and then you can get out and stop derailing my thread.

Rengar isn't ****. just needs number buffs, which will come if no one breaks him in his state, which good players tend to do. give it time.

Also he is definitively still able to be an assassin.

People have been saying this for literally over 3 years. Go play HoS then. you are just wrong, LoL keeps getting stronger. At this point LoL is like street fighter or minecraft. It's here forever dawg, get used to it. It may shrink and grow, but there will always be thousands or millions playing.

Also in my opinion league gets better, not worse.

Balancing to the highest level is the best way to balance by far. Renekton will fall from graces soon, top meta is shifting.

You didn't even really say anything with this

Now im starting to think you have no clue what ur talkin about.

My velkoz win rate disagrees with you. Give the right situation vel decimates with true damage. You would pick him over leblanc when you want to do more than blow one person and chain one person and when you want to deal true damage

You would pick him over nidalee if you wanted a safer pre-6 just as long of a poke to trade burst for consistent true damage.

Imo vel is perfectly balanced, if they buffed him anywhere he would be scooped up for LCS play the next day.

either learn to play league or go play HoS. Lol is fine atm.
Dude you're a beast. Best thread I've seen on GD in a long, long time.

Rodbamil

04-25-2014

As someone else who has been playing a while, I don't have even close to your 300k ip, sitting on a measly 50k, I would love to see something happen with this. ip has basically become meaningless. I would love to see a way I could convert it to rp or donate/buy stuff for my friends with it

Vannon

04-30-2014

wtb launcher themes for ip, different profile banners for ip, different thematic changes anywhere purchasable for ip pl0x.