i have almost 300k IP and riot told me to make a thread about it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FatedTitan

04-09-2014

Hey BuboBubo, any way that you can put the three Freljord icons in the store for 1500 IP so that we can grab the two we didn't choose?

Princess AzuIa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2014

I'd like it if we can spend ip to make a champion select icon our player icon. that'd be cool.

llamasx

04-09-2014

Well... time to farm up my IP so I can reap the benefits when the time comes for buying everything I can with IP

Raiyn

04-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuboBubo View Post
"scumbag riot"?

Company is already slowly turning into scumbag Riot. Praising posters who only lick Riot's boot and don't ask the "tough" questions. Rengar thread, Gragas thread - Solcrushed literally thanks players for licking boots instead of dropping the hard reality of i.e. Rengar is a piece of **** and we were lied to that he would stay as an assassin, instead he is another generic bruiser.

Im telling you this as someone who has been playing this game longer than you worked for them. Go to Ryze or Tryns office, tell him his game is going downhill. Change his act, or get ready for me personally to advocate as many players as humanly possible over to HoS. Most of my friends have already left your game this last year, want names? Meowzor88, Mooojo jojo, See me Smurf. Stop the nonsense.

Stop telling me things like this->

"We don't want to nerf renekton because we're afraid another god will top lane appear"

AKA

Riot telling me that Renekton's level of BS is acceptable because he falls off despite tons of characters being nerfed for having his exact play patterns. Ryze completely negates a handful of melee champions. But that's ok right? Cause he's bad early game? How stupid. This pandering to the pro-scene is idiotic. How much longer do you think we're all going to watch and enjoy e-sports with renekton? Not frigging long.

Counterplay, Toxicity, Antifun. These are the words your company uses now. Your concerted effort to promote these "key" words is catching up with you. Those friends of mine that have uninstalled league....they were between silver-plat players, thats your biggest pool of consistent, paying, players they all quit for the same reason "Too much Riot nonsense...toxicity, anti-fun, counterplay? Just words for people who aren't that good, smart or want an easy game for children".

Fix your nonsense and stop making every single thing a skillshot or having maximum overload of counterplay. Heck even when you put maximum overload >Aatrox> you tell us **** like "We can't buff his base HP otherwise he'd be OP".. He's OP cause of a revive passive...lmao...You people even play your game anymore? Aatrox revive isn't that great, especially not for him. Sure it's a bit of a problem during tower dives -> Solution ->Towers may still attack aatrox as he revives. DONE! Give him his base HP buff.

Champions are coming out as PIECES of ****

Velkoz is ****. Utter-pure-trash. He will never be played competitively, he will never be that good in solo-que so long as Riot games continues to laugh and take poops on the chest of immobile mages by giving them less damage than mobile ones.

Why play Velkoz when I could play leblanc? Or Nidalee?
------

Anyways, don't respond to this post, your company never responds to anything remotely challenging anymore. When pro players like Ninfang call out the Rengar rework as trash the best they get is an ******* like Scruffy essentially saying

:Ninfang is playing Rengar WRONG by wanting him to be an assassin...but DW we will be buffing him damage...hurrdurr base damage buff of 10 next patch on Q... hurrrr derrrrr Scruffy da best at listening. HUrrrr..

Riot will never implement anything to convert IP to RP. Especially not with HoS coming out. You're going to need the money.

Grizzley117

04-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiyn View Post
Company is already slowly turning into scumbag Riot. Praising posters who only lick Riot's boot and don't ask the "tough" questions. Rengar thread, Gragas thread - Solcrushed literally thanks players for licking boots instead of dropping the hard reality of i.e. Rengar is a piece of **** and we were lied to that he would stay as an assassin, instead he is another generic bruiser.

Im telling you this as someone who has been playing this game longer than you worked for them. Go to Ryze or Tryns office, tell him his game is going downhill. Change his act, or get ready for me personally to advocate as many players as humanly possible over to HoS. Most of my friends have already left your game this last year, want names? Meowzor88, Mooojo jojo, See me Smurf. Stop the nonsense.

"We don't want to nerf renekton because we're afraid another god will top lane appear"

AKA

Riot telling me that Renekton's level of BS is acceptable because he falls off despite tons of characters being nerfed for having his exact play patterns. Ryze completely negates a handful of melee champions. But that's ok right? Cause he's bad early game? How stupid. This pandering to the pro-scene is idiotic. How much longer do you think we're all going to watch and enjoy e-sports with renekton? Not frigging long.

Counterplay, Toxicity, Antifun. These are the words your company uses now. Your concerted effort to promote these "key" words is catching up with you. Those friends of mine that have uninstalled league....they were between silver-plat players, thats your biggest pool of consistent, paying, players they all quit for the same reason "Too much Riot nonsense...toxicity, anti-fun, counterplay? Just words for people who aren't that good, smart or want an easy game for children".

Fix your nonsense and stop making every single thing a skillshot or having maximum overload of counterplay. Heck even when you put maximum overload >Aatrox> you tell us **** like "We can't buff his base HP otherwise he'd be OP".. He's OP cause of a revive passive...lmao...You people even play your game anymore? Aatrox revive isn't that great, especially not for him. Sure it's a bit of a problem during tower dives -> Solution ->Towers may still attack aatrox as he revives. DONE! Give him his base HP buff.

Velkoz is ****. Utter-pure-trash. He will never be played competitively, he will never be that good in solo-que so long as Riot games continues to laugh and take poops on the chest of immobile mages by giving them less damage than mobile ones.

------

Anyways, don't respond to this post, your company never responds to anything remotely challenging anymore. When pro players like Ninfang call out the Rengar rework as trash the best they get is an ******* like Scruffy essentially saying

:Ninfang is playing Rengar WRONG by wanting him to be an assassin...but DW we will be buffing him damage...hurrdurr base damage buff of 10 next patch on Q... hurrrr derrrrr Scruffy da best at listening. HUrrrr..

Riot will never implement anything to convert IP to RP. Especially not with HoS coming out. You're going to need the money.
Chillax dude, just enjoy the game.

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuboBubo View Post
Do you think it's worthwhile to distinguish between expensive and ridiculous? My current feeling is that justifiably expensive is okay but offering a "ridiculous" option would damage players' trust in us.

For example, since summoner name changes are purely cosmetic (minus the sheer intimidation factor of being yoloswagmaster420) the high IP cost (both absolute and relative to the RP cost) was considered fair. But what if they cost 40k IP or 80k IP? Even though the additional IP option only increases the options available and can't make a player worse off - Is there a point at which players would interpret it as a trap or "scumbag riot"?
i meant ridiculous on terms of expense

name changes are something people kind of expect to be reasonable, because anyone can get them when they want, and regular players want them. It's not a end game content kind of things. These suggestions are for people who can't get rid of any IP, so of course it has to be expensive for it to be an ip sink.

maybe overpriced is a better word though

KidSpectre

04-09-2014

I almost thought Raiyn was on to something, if a little bit off kilter about it. But then he mentioned Ryze, and I was like, "Oh, he's one of THOSE people."

BuboBubo

Business Analyst

04-09-2014
5 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatedTitan View Post
Hey BuboBubo, any way that you can put the three Freljord icons in the store for 1500 IP so that we can grab the two we didn't choose?
Had not seen this suggestion before - I will bring it up - I have no clue what the stance on this would be (since they were event related)

Owl Be Back

04-09-2014

Let me reply to this for riot and then you can get out and stop derailing my thread.

Quote:
Rengar isn't ****. just needs number buffs, which will come if no one breaks him in his state, which good players tend to do. give it time.

Also he is definitively still able to be an assassin.

Quote:
People have been saying this for literally over 3 years. Go play HoS then. you are just wrong, LoL keeps getting stronger. At this point LoL is like street fighter or minecraft. It's here forever dawg, get used to it. It may shrink and grow, but there will always be thousands or millions playing.

Also in my opinion league gets better, not worse.

Quote:

AKA

Balancing to the highest level is the best way to balance by far. Renekton will fall from graces soon, top meta is shifting.

Quote:
You didn't even really say anything with this
Quote:
Now im starting to think you have no clue what ur talkin about.

Quote:

------
My velkoz win rate disagrees with you. Give the right situation vel decimates with true damage. You would pick him over leblanc when you want to do more than blow one person and chain one person and when you want to deal true damage

You would pick him over nidalee if you wanted a safer pre-6 just as long of a poke to trade burst for consistent true damage.

Imo vel is perfectly balanced, if they buffed him anywhere he would be scooped up for LCS play the next day.

Quote:

either learn to play league or go play HoS. Lol is fine atm.

sliefox

04-09-2014

I like these idead, i hate the idea of haveing extra ip and nothin to use it on QQ