Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion] Lilith, the Sentinel of the Sun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Dathyron

04-04-2014

(I've already put this in p.c., just putting it here for the attention, sorry, I guess I'm a little selfish n.n)

Name: Lilith

Title: The Sentinel of the Sun

Role: Mage, Secondary: Fighter

Faction:
“Faraway World” (Nasus/Renekton)

Race: Animalistic Guardian (Fennec Fox)

APPEARANCE (In progress)

Base stats

Quote:

Health: 420 (+75)
Health Regen: 7.8 (+0.75)

Mana: 250 (+35)
Mana Regen: 7.2 (+0.8)

Range: 175
Attack Damage: 52 (+3.0)
Attack Speed: 0.65% (+1.3%)

Armor: 18 (+2.75)
Magic Resist: 27 (+1)
Move Speed: 345

Abilities
Quote:

Prominence - Passive
Lilith stores the damage she deals with abilities and releases it through basic attacks.

Damage Stored: 35%
Maximum Damage: 200/275/350/425
(Levels 1/6/11/16)

Burning Light - Q (Targetted Ability)
Lilith casts a ball of fire onto a target enemy that remains for 3.5 seconds, dealing magic damage over time and reducing magic resist while the fire remains.
Damage: 50/80/110/140/170 (+70% AP)(+15% Total AD)
Magic Resist Shred: 10/15/20/25/30
Mana cost: 45/50/55/60/65
Cooldown: 10/10/9/9/8

Solar Blessing - W (Area of Effect)
Lilith summons an aura of divine light that deals magic damage to enemies and heals allied units, lasting for 4 seconds.
Damage: 50/60/70/80/90 (+50% AP)
Heal: 30/40/50/60/60(+30% AP)
Mana cost: 75/85/95/105/115
Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14

Purging Rays - E (Point Blank AoE)
Lilith slows all enemies in a 350 radius around her, charging up a blast that will deal magic after 3 seconds. If any enemies hit were facing her, they are blinded for 2 seconds.
Slow amount: 25/30/35/40/45%
Damage: 40/80/120/160/200 (+60% AP)
Mana cost: 70/75/80/85/90
Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11

Radiant Strike - R (Global AoE)
Lilith channels for 2.5 seconds to deliver a powerful beam of solar energy. The damage will splite between all enemies caught in the 350 radius, dealing full damage to one enemy.
Damage: 500/650/800 (+80% AP)
Damage Splite: 50% for each enemy
Mana cost: 200/175/150
Cooldown: 120/100/80

Lore (First Draft)
Quote:

Lilith hails from a faraway world, home to the Great Library, where many bestial guardians kept watch over sacred artifacts and places. She served as a sentinel for the Temple of Ahken, the god of the sun. Lilith herself was very wise and powerful, and she had educated many people to the ways of Ahken, though there were some creatures like her that were not content with being simple protectors, and felt they were more. The cold linger of war and death crept close and deeply disturbed her. She had never felt such a dread before, but she didn’t have much concern for the safety of her domain, she knew she was strong.

That is, until war arrived. After hearing that Nasus and Renekton had mysteriously vanished, she felt her hope dwindling as an army approached. She stood her ground valiantly, along with her brethren. Those few days, all was lost except the Temple of Ahken. She knew it was next, the final wave, it is the next target. Just as Lilith was prepared to engage in battle, suddenly the universe unraveled before her, the sight of stars and planets passing around her as she was flung through the cosmos and into Runeterra, where she was suddenly standing in the Institute of War. At first she was overwhelmed with grief, knowing that without her, the temple would fall as well, but as the summoners began explaining their plea for her assistance, she found new purpose. Even if she could not save her temple back home, she knew there was a chance for enlightenment here, a chance to inspire the people to the way of the sun.

Quotes
Quote:

Selection
  • “The glory of the sun will rise again."

Movement
  • “A second chance.”
  • “The brightest spirit, is the purest one.”
  • “The true path.”
  • “The sun will guide me through doubt.”
  • “Perhaps, I was destined to come.”
  • “Ahken, guide me.”
  • “The darkness is the home of evil.”
  • “Surrounded by darkness, I continue forth.”

Attacking
  • “Embrace the light.”
  • “Know the power of Ahken.”
  • “Some spirits are fated to burn.”
  • “The light will be the final judge.”
  • “I will purge the land of darkness.”
  • “Ahken be with me.”

Jokes (dark souls reference)
  • “Praise the sun!”

Special Interactions (Jokes)
  • Nasus: “Here boy! See it? See it? Fetch!”
  • Nasus: “So… who DID let the dogs out anyways?”
  • Renekton: “You look like you could make a nice purse!”
  • Renekton: “No, your teeth actually like very clean and shiny!”

Taunts
  • “The temple may have fallen, but my spirit has not.”
  • “The hand of Ahken will descend upon the spirits of darkness.”

Special Interactions (Taunts)
  • Nasus: “Nasus… this is where you were taken?”
  • Nasus: “Nasus… why must we fight?”
  • Renekton: “I can feel your darkness… you must be purged!”
  • Renekton: “Renekton, why have you fallen into the hands of darkness?”
  • Cassiopeia: “Your poison is nothing to my light, you will be purified!”
  • Malzahar: “Malzahar, you have fallen into corruption, and I will free you.”
  • Lucian: “I see that you too are a sentinel of the light…”
  • Lucian: “I share your remorse, Lucian, for I too have lost something close to me.”

Thank you for reading, please give me all feedback and suggestions, I will definitely be adding more to this soon, like more quotes and hopefully a bit of art.

Sir Hammerlock

Recruiter

04-04-2014

Friendly tip; you're treading dangerous waters with that.

Making a female Animalistic (anthropomorphic) champion pretty much requires Riot to sexualize it a little bit (Boots, skimpy clothing etc.) and there will be the Furries going INSANE, and the furhaters also going INSANE.

Other than that, I like the idea - as League is missing a female anthro.

Lord Dathyron

04-04-2014

Quote:
Sir Hammerlock:

Making a female Animalistic (anthropomorphic) champion pretty much requires Riot to sexualize it a little bit (Boots, skimpy clothing etc.) and there will be the Furries going INSANE, and the furhaters also going INSANE.

That was one of two reasons why I wrote her. The other is because Nasus's homeworld is quite fascinating, and I'd like to see more come from it.

Fuscus Pellis

04-04-2014

Quote:
Sir Hammerlock:

You just don't understand how beautiful Cassiopeia is!

I wouldn't mind a full anthro female unlike Ahri and such. However, if Riot wanted to keep the Egyptian gods theme she'd have to be based off of Rah, a birdman. I'd prefer she would be a he, and shirtless, with abs and sun nipples (praise them), but I'm willing to let her be a she for the sake of creativity.

Lord Dathyron

04-04-2014

Quote:
Fuscus Pellis:
You just don't understand how beautiful Cassiopeia is!

I wouldn't mind a full anthro female unlike Ahri and such. However, if Riot wanted to keep the Egyptian gods theme she'd have to be based off of Rah, a birdman. I'd prefer she would be a he, and shirtless, with abs and sun nipples (praise them), but I'm willing to let her be a she for the sake of creativity.

I REALLY REALLY wanted to base the god of the sun that she believes in to be Ra or Rha or something close, but that didn't really sound all that original so i tried to go with something close. Besides, I think league has enough birds imo. Moar foxes.

also rofl.

Lord Dathyron

04-04-2014

bump then going to bed, night

Lord Dathyron

04-07-2014

Sorry for the bump, but why not.

Teemo is Life

Lord Dathyron

04-07-2014

Quote:
Teemo is Life:

I don't get it.

Frootdestroyer22

04-07-2014

I would love to see a fox lady from the Land of susaN… You have my support, at least.
EDIT: As a fennec-fox-based-champion, she NEEDS big ears like these.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Fennec_Fox.jpg (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bd/10_Month_Old_Fennec_Fox.jpg)