LOL's going spastic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrueEos

01-06-2010

Ok, My friend's been pestering me about getting lol for weeks and weeks... Finally I get it, it's good fun only I start having weird problems. Ocasionally Ill go up to the shop to buy and it will freeze (not the game freezing); but I won't be able to click on anything in the screen, however when I mouse over items they highlight... stange. Also I'll be all good laning then suddenly I can't stop auto attacking, It just won't let me do anything (the same sort of freeze). Anyway I end up dying because I auto attack all the way to the towers and it kills me (which is total BS). I'm sure they're is a noob fix for this problem and it's all just me (at least I hope there is because this problem is starting to piss me off)....

Anyway thanks for the help... Much appreciated
Oscar

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

01-06-2010

Kinda sounds like latency, or even batteries on a wireless keyboard mouse being low...

Post a Netalyzr please.

http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/ just the URL of the results.

TrueEos

01-07-2010

I have an update...

When the problem occurs I tried ctrl + alt + dlt and found that when I re enter the game after doing this it works perfectly...? Im thinking the problem is somehow related to windowing...?