Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mac Client Crashes Resulting in Consistent Bans...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RavenObsidian

05-26-2014

Quick tip: Press Command + Option + Esc to force quit the game (You can then reconnect instantly from the launcher).

Which means, I have this problem as well.

Dyler

09-18-2014

BUMP

Three games in a row with multiple game crashes bug splats and fourth game DC'ed from champion select. Please look into the issue or allow for loss prevention for us MAC users.

cameronjohnson

09-26-2014

This is happening to me too, resulting now in my third ban and second 3-day ban. I play almost every day, and usually every 2nd or 3rd game crashes; didn't used to be this bad until a few weeks ago. Now when the game crashes there isn't even a bug splat, just a frozen screen and I am forced to turn off the computer and reload, which usually means by the time I'm back I can't reconnect to the game. My internet isn't the most reliable, but I know it's not the problem because while my internet has stayed consistent for a while these crashes have gotten worse recently.

LittleLyndis

10-05-2014

Quote:
cameronjohnson:
This is happening to me too, resulting now in my third ban and second 3-day ban. I play almost every day, and usually every 2nd or 3rd game crashes; didn't used to be this bad until a few weeks ago. Now when the game crashes there isn't even a bug splat, just a frozen screen and I am forced to turn off the computer and reload, which usually means by the time I'm back I can't reconnect to the game. My internet isn't the most reliable, but I know it's not the problem because while my internet has stayed consistent for a while these crashes have gotten worse recently.

Having the exact same problem. My account is fairly new so I'm getting punished from these disconnects on Riot's end.