Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mac Client Crashes Resulting in Consistent Bans...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnatchBurrito

04-04-2014

I've been playing on the Mac client for about a week. The first few games ran smoothly and then every other game the client began to freeze mid-game. I would have to restart my entire computer and reconnect... only to have it happen again... I was banned by leaverbuster for a day and now the first game I play after the ban the same thing happens and I get an immediate 3 day ban... I just spent cash on riot points and now I'm thinking that was a huge waste of money. Don't say its my internet connection cause my roomates play all the time on the PC client with no problems... Anyone else having similar problems? I just want to play this damn game but I keep getting banned for this beta client!

IceMountain23

04-04-2014

Quote:
SnatchBurrito:
I've been playing on the Mac client for about a week. The first few games ran smoothly and then every other game the client began to freeze mid-game. I would have to restart my entire computer and reconnect... only to have it happen again... I was banned by leaverbuster for a day and now the first game I play after the ban the same thing happens and I get an immediate 3 day ban... I just spent cash on riot points and now I'm thinking that was a huge waste of money. Don't say its my internet connection cause my roomates play all the time on the PC client with no problems... Anyone else having similar problems? I just want to play this damn game but I keep getting banned for this beta client!

someone who feels my pain of getting banned
yeah i get banned too

SnatchBurrito

04-05-2014

Quote:
IceMountain23:
someone who feels my pain of getting banned
yeah i get banned too

Like this is actually ridiculous... I won't even be able to play another game on my account once its unbanned cause I'll just get banned again! I have so much RP and I can't even log in because of issues from the client! Not even my own connection issues or leaving games! This is actually a joke, and no staff members seem to be helping at all. Leavebuster is a broken fkn system, figure something out Riot this is pathetic!

IceMountain23

04-05-2014

Quote:
SnatchBurrito:
Like this is actually ridiculous... I won't even be able to play another game on my account once its unbanned cause I'll just get banned again! I have so much RP and I can't even log in because of issues from the client! Not even my own connection issues or leaving games! This is actually a joke, and no staff members seem to be helping at all. Leavebuster is a broken fkn system, figure something out Riot this is pathetic!

they should at least fix the leaverbuster system to tell whether or not you crash or intentionally leave the game
FIX LEAVERBUSTER

FreakinUnoriginl

04-06-2014

Riot's recommendation if you've been banned for connetction or stability issues is to try custom games after being unbanned, to see if the problem is still present, before playing normals or ranked again.

If you'd like an actual Riot response about Mac issues, you generally have to submit a ticket. They don't post too often in the Mac forum.

IceMountain23

04-07-2014

Quote:
FreakinUnoriginl:
Riot's recommendation if you've been banned for connetction or stability issues is to try custom games after being unbanned, to see if the problem is still present, before playing normals or ranked again.

If you'd like an actual Riot response about Mac issues, you generally have to submit a ticket. They don't post too often in the Mac forum.

ty for the tip

Cold Gravity

04-15-2014

this actually just happened to me last match. I play on the mac and all of a sudden around mid game, the game just crashed. i had to restart my mac because everything is stuck. i can only move my mouse. i cant quit the game and restart it.

Whats going on?

Master YiHee

04-15-2014

this happens to me too. I got banned for it and it just happens randomly

Boost

Recruiter

04-16-2014

ya sso just dont play ranked until you have consecutive days of no problems..

Derier

04-16-2014

I also have this problem, I will be in a game, and all of a sudden it will say attempting to reconnect and then bugsplat. Im not sure if this is a client issue or a connection issue, but I dont think connection issues should cause you to bugsplat.