Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guinsoo is working on Fiora

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Linna Excel

04-04-2014

Quote:
The Mechy:
So why aren't they reworking Soraka?

They don't know what to do with her. Frankly, I like her as she is now, particularly when I can take her mid or top. She's fun mid and top without being OP. I don't want to see that wrecked for her to be focused as a passive healer which morello hates anyways.

IonCannonKarthus

04-04-2014

Guinsoo, I believe in you

ZeroAgainst

04-04-2014

Quote:
tisio:
inb4 rework handed over to scruffy

omg lol

Guildrum

04-04-2014

dat ulti

my god

The Age of Fiora is upon us.

YourEffortsAreIn

04-04-2014

Quote:
Holynova:
what the hell have you done to my beautiful blade waltz , ult needs a change of name that is not a blade waltz at all.

As much as I'll miss the ult I admit that it had to go to make her kit more balancable.

Map Disabled

04-04-2014

This is the beginning of something amazing.

Holynova

04-04-2014

Guinsoo Why does she need a full scale rework , honestly the problem with her kit was that she had to much power on her e and r and no power on her passive and w , why couldn't it have been moved over ?

Sleepingfire

04-04-2014

What you're describing, Guinsoo, sounds a lot like what yasuo plays like to me. Poking with Q till you can go in with the knockup and in and out with E. Wind wall is kinda her parry mechanic, but a bit more useful. Maybe look at him for a bit of inspiration then?

Holynova

04-04-2014

Quote:
Sleepingfire:
What you're describing, Guinsoo, sounds a lot like what yasuo plays like to me. Poking with Q till you can go in with the knockup and in and out with E. Wind wall is kinda her parry mechanic, but a bit more useful. Maybe look at him for a bit of inspiration then?

Ew no i dont wnat a yasuo.2 go away

Souul Reaper

04-04-2014

noooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo pls rito i luv fedora