Guinsoo is working on Fiora

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamonesd View Post
Fiora is 100% fine and I hope Guinsoo shoots himself if he changes her in any way
you can't say that. however you can say riot team is very uncompetent recently, and we all hope lol will die soon.

Norr1N

2 Weeks Ago

No recent updates?

tigersmart0

1 Week Ago

So when is this rework coming out??

HexSeal

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrOinkleBerry View Post
Because there's nothing to rework about Soraka?

She's a dedicated healer. It doesn't get much simpler then that in terms of champion function. A rework wouldn't really do almost anything to her, since if she had MORE heals then she does, she'd be overbearing and even more situationally powerful, and if she had less heals then she does, she wouldn't be a dedicated healer anymore.
They're giving her a huge rework. Check surrender at 20, already confirmed. Also, "a rework wouldn't really do almost anything to her". Thought that was what a rework did, change things about champs. They're reworking her completely, but leaving w/r the same but taking away the mana giving and making her q a skillshot. So now you look kinda dumb, because she really did need this rework.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/09...date.html#more

Diamonesd

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigersmart0 View Post
So when is this rework coming out??
With any luck, the rework will never come out

ForumAccount23

1 Week Ago

I dont know why they are reworking her, she is a basic bread and butter AD teamfight caster. She has a nich fanbase and thats enough, move on.

Kopikatsu

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumAccount23 View Post
I dont know why they are reworking her, she is a basic bread and butter AD teamfight caster. She has a nich fanbase and thats enough, move on.
She has an extremely straightforward and binary gameplay pattern. Run in, mash buttons, either get the kill or die trying.

Thus, she's one of the champions who needs a rework the most.

hadre

1 Week Ago

She needs a rework because she either gets dominated and then will still be unpeelable and dominate an adc or she will dominate and kill an entire team. either way she is bad by design because she is played like an assassin without an escape. she is like yi in almost every way too which makes it so much worse.

medium katarina

4 Days Ago

welp from what i've read i'm already excited just don't take too long on her ._.

megahero709

1 Day Ago

I don't really the idea of changing fiora ult because her ult can save her, help her engaging and lot of thing. I know that because my main champis fiora. I don't liker her new ult, cause its like u guys repeat her Q, W or E twice so it like her ult it worthless from now on. People wouldn't play her much if she not op more. I just want to say this If u guys rework her ult, I think that mean u guys want to nerf her more not buff her up. Like u can see fiora is not that much of famous like other champ but if u rework her ult its like no one going to play it, I mean she will be more suck.