Guinsoo is working on Fiora

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

qawaearata

Recruiter

07-16-2014

First off let me say i main fiora and i know that may sound dumb but i like her kit. Until fiora got nerfed a few patches ago (god knows why you nerfed a fiora...) She was invulnerable in her ult. Anticipating flashes, karthas ults, fizz ults, ignites, turret aggro, that is where the skill of fiora came from, Ulting a rivens R or darius dunk was the ONLY reason she was still decent, Then you took that away. She was unique, very few champs with an ult like hers. Now (with the changes you've proposed on making) I am going to get stunned or cc'd by 1000 stuns, slows, snares, binds, kicks, vi ults, amumu ult, braum ult, nami ult, basically everything. Fiora will just die if you jump into anything 3v3+. Every adc is going to flash away and i am just SCREWED. The range of her Q cant reach a flash, even if it doubles the range, it would need to quadruple and still if you dont expect it, you are just out of a kill. Immunity while ulting and following the target was the only thing fiora really had...If you take immunity and follow away, you ruin the champion....

SpeedOfDarkness

07-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by qawaearata View Post
First off let me say i main fiora and i know that may sound dumb but i like her kit. Until fiora got nerfed a few patches ago (god knows why you nerfed a fiora...) She was invulnerable in her ult. Anticipating flashes, karthas ults, fizz ults, ignites, turret aggro, that is where the skill of fiora came from, Ulting a rivens R or darius dunk was the ONLY reason she was still decent, Then you took that away. She was unique, very few champs with an ult like hers. Now (with the changes you've proposed on making) I am going to get stunned or cc'd by 1000 stuns, slows, snares, binds, kicks, vi ults, amumu ult, braum ult, nami ult, basically everything. Fiora will just die if you jump into anything 3v3+. Every adc is going to flash away and i am just SCREWED. The range of her Q cant reach a flash, even if it doubles the range, it would need to quadruple and still if you dont expect it, you are just out of a kill. Immunity while ulting and following the target was the only thing fiora really had...If you take immunity and follow away, you ruin the champion....
Guinsoo explained that the idea he had for the ultimate was basically going to be the old Blade Waltz, except instead of Fiora slashing the enemy automatically, Fiora players would have to do it manually by combining a bunch of her empowered basic abilities.
Does that make sense, or do you need me to explain it differently?

LifeReaperZero

07-17-2014

Guinsoo might give up already...

qawaearata

Recruiter

07-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordByrand View Post
Guinsoo explained that the idea he had for the ultimate was basically going to be the old Blade Waltz, except instead of Fiora slashing the enemy automatically, Fiora players would have to do it manually by combining a bunch of her empowered basic abilities.
Does that make sense, or do you need me to explain it differently?
i read every post he said, if they flash away, i dont follow them, they are way to far away for me to do anything, also w stops 1 attack or even ability if they change it, with an entire team on me, that will not make me even kinda invulnerable. I see what he wants to do but with out it auto-following, riposte will not do anything when there carry flashes out of the fight and i die in 1 second.

MajorTrump

07-17-2014

Honestly, I think they'll have to make her a mix between Yi and Yasuo. She's gonna need the dash, but also the hypercarry damage potential. It's gonna be a bit weird. I hope she gets an away dash though. The fact that she has no disengage is just ridiculous.

Lunais

07-18-2014

bump

Grimoire Reaper

08-07-2014

Any news on fiora rework?

Maximum Viktor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimoire Reaper View Post
Any news on fiora rework?
It got delayed because Viktor is more important.

And rightfully so.

Diamonesd

08-07-2014

Fiora is 100% fine and I hope Guinsoo shoots himself if he changes her in any way

xParanoidz

08-30-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
People don't like change. It's in our nature; if we like something we don't want it to change. But that doesn't mean it's not for the better. I'm confident we can deliver a new Fiora kit that delivers most of the same mechanics that the old one has (including the important ones like the Blade Waltz experience) but creates new gameplay and makes her actually feel like a duelist.

I prefer to focus my responses toward posts that are more constructive.
Unfortunately, i main fiora, her ultimate is her signature move,every time i fight a losing battle, i can always just press R,dealing tons of damage and heal my self, it was just a game changing with that ultimate, all im saying is that, i just hope you don't ruin her with this new rework.