Guinsoo is working on Fiora

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chumbler

04-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheikh View Post
Are they reworking her because of how overpowered she is?
They're reworking her because her kit is terribly designed and has little to do with what she's supposed to be. She is a product of the two-champions-per-month era, and it shows.

T1gerBl00d27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbler View Post
They're reworking her because her kit is terribly designed and has little to do with what she's supposed to be. She is a product of the two-champions-per-month era, and it shows.
The old champion release schedule left many champions in bad states, some had to be buffed or nerfed in future patches and some are still unused.

wolfiestyle v2

04-04-2014

Riot finally going to nerf that freelo machine.

chumbler

04-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1gerBl00d27 View Post
The old champion release schedule left many champions in bad states, some had to be buffed or nerfed in future patches and some are still unused.
No kidding. The sad thing is that the majority of them have been or still need to be redesigned. Viktor is probably the next biggest example after Fiora.

Sheikh

04-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfiestyle v2 View Post
Riot finally going to nerf that freelo machine.
That's what I'm hoping.

T1gerBl00d27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbler View Post
No kidding. The sad thing is that the majority of them have been or still need to be redesigned. Viktor is probably the next biggest example after Fiora.
Viktor was on my mind in the last portion.

His kit is just weird and was buggy as **** on release. I feel they want a hush on him because he is in line for some reworking, as his persona didnt really work out as well either.

Coedeed

04-04-2014

All she needs is her W to block physical spells/on hit as well and she would be fine...

They're going to rework her, make her OP then nerf her to the ground, or be like the Skarner rework.

Ser Safir

04-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheikh View Post
That's what I'm hoping.
How is she op again?

Fiora All Night

04-04-2014

Well...if this turns out like Karma then I'm going to have a lot more free time...

So is Guinsoo a "change a bit but keep game play" kinda designer or a "burn it, burn it all to the ground" kinda guy? Fiora's a good duelist if you know what you're doing and don't try something weird like building her tanky.

Risky but melts faces if not stopped. Needs to build damage to deal damage. Has obvious weakness like no ranged poke or CC in exchange for awesome DPS.

I will sacrifice her wonky, buggy ult if her Q and E can stay and glass cannon crit build will still be a thing. If she becomes a generic bruiser I will gladly walk and never look back.

JeanieYuss

04-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiora All Night View Post
Well...if this turns out like Karma then I'm going to have a lot more free time...

So is Guinsoo a "change a bit but keep game play" kinda designer or a "burn it, burn it all to the ground" kinda guy? Fiora's a good duelist if you know what you're doing and don't try something weird like building her tanky.

Risky but melts faces if not stopped. Needs to build damage to deal damage. Has obvious weakness like no ranged poke or CC in exchange for awesome DPS.

I will sacrifice her wonky, buggy ult if her Q and E can stay and glass cannon crit build will still be a thing. If she becomes a generic bruiser I will gladly walk and never look back.
Guinsoo is the one who started on the rework for Karma. He gave up on it, and left it in the hands of Scarizard. I have a feeling something similar is going to happen with fiora. I'm hoping it won't, but i don't have my hopes up.