Guinsoo is working on Fiora

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeynid

04-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAndSilver View Post
All these fencer fantasy ****** bags in here downvoting everyone who actually plays Fiora. This is disgusting. They're gunna completely scrap her and change her into an entirely different champion, another stupid ****ing bruiser remake. **** this ****.
If you enjoyed fiora in her current state in spite of the Fencer fantasy, you are an idiot.

Fiora really should be a very skill based squishy high damage champion, not a faceroll assassin like she is now. It fits her theme so much better.

BlackAndSilver

04-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeynid View Post
If you enjoyed fiora in her current state in spite of the Fencer fantasy, you are an idiot.

Fiora really should be a very skill based squishy high damage champion, not a faceroll assassin like she is now. It fits her theme so much better.
I smell a bad who doesn't know how to beat a Fiora. LOL. You're exactly the type of idiot that's causing good champs to get ruined.

BTW, what the **** makes you say that FIORA should be a high skill based champion? Are you saying that some champs should be high skill and some champs should be low skill? You sound stupid. This is a 4 button game. STFU about skill. I guarantee you think you're good cause you play Lee cuz LOLSKILLCAPLOL (faceroll)

JaFaR Ironclad

04-05-2014

Quote:
All these fencer fantasy ****** bags in here downvoting everyone who actually plays Fiora. This is disgusting. They're gunna completely scrap her and change her into an entirely different champion, another stupid ****ing bruiser remake. **** this ****.
I'm a Fiora main, and I'm completely ok with her getting reworked, especially with A. Guinsoo working on it, and B. the stated focus on making her a high movement champion skills-wise; you know, like fencing, which by my experience is 90% footwork and 10% bladework.

BlackAndSilver

04-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaFaR Ironclad View Post
I'm a Fiora main, and I'm completely ok with her getting reworked, especially with A. Guinsoo working on it, and B. the stated focus on making her a high movement champion skills-wise; you know, like fencing, which by my experience is 90% footwork and 10% bladework.
Fiora is a "duelist" not a "fencer". Fencers don't kill people with swords. Stop comparing Fiora to a fencer. You don't just create a champ and years later completely scrap her and make her different. That's terrible design.

Goorflagg

04-05-2014

Hey Guinsoo, will the Fiora rework be a long ways off, or could it potentially be sooner than later? I'm excited and interested to see what you have planned for her!

Xeynid

04-05-2014

Quote:
I smell a bad who doesn't know how to beat a Fiora. LOL. You're exactly the type of idiot that's causing good champs to get ruined.

BTW, what the **** makes you say that FIORA should be a high skill based champion? Are you saying that some champs should be high skill and some champs should be low skill? You sound stupid. This is a 4 button game. STFU about skill. I guarantee you think you're good cause you play Lee cuz LOLSKILLCAPLOL (faceroll)
I play fiora.
It's boring as hell.

You press all your buttons and hope you have enough damage.

I win games with it.

BlackAndSilver

04-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeynid View Post
I play fiora.
It's boring as hell.

You press all your buttons and hope you have enough damage.

I win games with it.
This has to be the stupidest statement I've seen in my life regarding this game. You just referred to every other 100+ champion in the game.

BTW just because YOU think it's boring, doesn't mean it's boring.

Gixia

04-05-2014

Quote:
Do you honestly think that all champs are equal in difficulty, that none of them are easier or harder to play than others?

BlackAndSilver

04-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixia View Post
Do you honestly think that all champs are equal in difficulty, that none of them are easier or harder to play than others?
Yes I do, sure some champs have more mechanical intensive situations, but that's expected in a game that has 120 different characters. 4 button game is a 4 button game

T1gerBl00d27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2014

Quote:
Yes I do, sure some champs have more mechanical intensive situations, but that's expected in a game that has 120 different characters. 4 button game is a 4 button game
TIL Garen has the same skill requirement as Orianna