Guinsoo is working on Fiora

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Critmaster Garen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrimbul View Post
You are just as capable of hitting Riposte when Jax goes in for a leapstrike, as he is to keep his counterstrike for your ult.

If the Jax is better than you than you will lose, just like against Riven.

If Jax does a counterstrike, you can punch W and have 1.5 seconds to riposte the inevitable autoattack following his leapstrike. If you can't manage not to die from what is Jax's signature harrassment move, then you were outmatched to begin with.

Other things you can try are taking the regen bead portion of the Tiamat instead of a longsword starting item, extra HP regen combined with your passive + pots = more harrass resistant, more ability to harrass yourself. Jax is squishy early on, and any armor he buys is going to be offset by you levelling W first and buying Tiamat.
except that most of leap strikes damage, and empowered w damage go through riposte. because she doesnt block on hit effects, and only the base damage.

leap strike and w alone burst down half your hp, as soon as he has some items put into it. he doesnt even need to auto you and can then just walk away with active e.

T1gerBl00d27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveYiOrDieHard View Post
Attachment 939117 Fiora actually does ok against Malphite
Thats great. Next you'll tell me that Viktor does well against Talon.

JacquesTactique

04-05-2014

Another idea for ulti: make it single jump
CD: 7/5/4 sec, range 400
Fiora blinks toward target place. She can't pass walls this way, but if ulti was targeted at champion deals damage. Otherwise tries to deal damage to champion among the way, if there was any.

It gives her engage and disengage. Its quite like fizz, but fiora can't buy zhonya.
And black king bar, for example as cleanse spell would do the job for melee adcs.

T1gerBl00d27

04-05-2014

Quote:
We're laning against Jax, not Malphite. Quit trolling, we're trying to be helpful. You aren't trashing every Fiora you come across, and if you are I'll be happy to stick her rapier where the sun doesn't shine for you to prove otherwise.

Her kit needs a rework but that doesn't mean her current kit is bad, it just means you are.
Im not saying her current kit is bad, Im saying it doesnt fit with her design. Her kit doesnt reflect a duelist champion that her SUBTITLE tells about. Her kit reflects an assassin with melee ADC elements.

scrimbul

04-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1gerBl00d27 View Post
Im not saying her current kit is bad, Im saying it doesnt fit with her design. Her kit doesnt reflect a duelist champion that her SUBTITLE tells about. Her kit reflects an assassin with melee ADC elements.
So basically you're restating what Guinsoo already said.

Good job? You're about ten pages behind on this thread at least.

We all already know she's a hyper-carry assassin with an okay early game and a stupid strong late game provided she can stay ahead of her opponents in gold, Captain Mothereffing Obvious.

T1gerBl00d27

04-05-2014

Quote:
So basically you're restating what Guinsoo already said.

Good job? You're about ten pages behind on this thread at least.

We all already know she's a hyper-carry assassin with an okay early game and a stupid strong late game provided she can stay ahead of her opponents in gold, Captain Mothereffing Obvious.
"I gotta swear to sound cool durr hurr hurrr but my momma reads my internets history so gotta censer myself"

I gave the reason why shes being overhauled. End of story.

LiveYiOrDieHard

04-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1gerBl00d27 View Post
Thats great. Next you'll tell me that Viktor does well against Talon.
Have you ever played the matchup? (that was rhetorical, I know you haven't)

Indari

04-05-2014

Am I missing something or is the ult ridiculously broken?

T1gerBl00d27

04-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveYiOrDieHard View Post
Have you ever played the matchup? (that was rhetorical, I know you haven't)
I play Talon and I play Viktor.

There isnt anyway Viktor can stop Talon from stabbing him.

Critmaster Garen

04-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indari View Post
Am I missing something or is the ult ridiculously broken?
if she has this ult, she doesnt have her current ult anymore. and nearly her entire power is in her current ult. keep that in mind.

on top of that, dont forget shes a melee carry. shes bound to have a powerful damaging kit.

melee adc are the hardest scaling dps class in the game, damage wise.