Will Dragonblade Riven return?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hezio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2014

Title^

Starrow

06-12-2014

Yes

Neo Cyrus

06-12-2014

Next Chinese Overlord Week. Their calender is lunar so you'll have to look up when it is in 2015.

Hezio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
Next Chinese Overlord Week. Their calender is lunar so you'll have to look up when it is in 2015.
Ah okay, took a break from the game and missed that skin oh well next year then.

Wolf383

06-12-2014

Lol, why would you want this skin? It's so bad, I bought it but only because it was limited and I wanted all Riven skins (Still need championship Riven, but don't have a spare 500 dollars to buy it on Ebay)

SgtCrispy

06-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf383 View Post
Lol, why would you want this skin? It's so bad, I bought it but only because it was limited and I wanted all Riven skins (Still need championship Riven, but don't have a spare 500 dollars to buy it on Ebay)
It looks good in game, the splash art just kind of sucks.

Hezio

06-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf383 View Post
Like you because it's limited, I want all of Riven's skins and I was lucky to be there when they sold the Championship one for 975.

MKJoker

06-12-2014

I'm in the same boat. I stopped playing for about a year and missed the skin. Hope it goes on sale again sometime.

Tough Guy

06-12-2014

It is not definite. Riot has not stated anything concerning their return. The skins at the time were only a regional thing based on votes from the player base at each respected region. Hope for the best, but plan for the worst.

Wolf383

06-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tough Guy View Post
It is not definite. Riot has not stated anything concerning their return. The skins at the time were only a regional thing based on votes from the player base at each respected region. Hope for the best, but plan for the worst.
No, the skins were NOT a regional thing based on votes, that was the Icon, you need to get your facts straight.