Guinsoo is working on Fiora

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T1gerBl00d27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2014

"So, at risk of building hype... ;p

GUINSOO is working on a Fiora overhaul as a "light fighter." We're still in very early prototying, but we agree Fiora is one of the worst characters upon delivering on her fantasy - a skilled, deft fencer.

I think much of her kit will change, but for the better." - Morello

http://community.na.leagueoflegends....-fiora-purpose

chumbler

04-04-2014

Frankly she does need a total rework. Her kit has major problems regardless of whether she's bad or good at any particular time. Based on Guinsoo's prior reworks I'm not that hopeful, though. He didn't really change Alistar or Gangplank at all, just buffed them which wasn't what they really needed and got them swiftly nerfed. Fiora needs to be totally redone, not pretty much just number tweaked.

Brent Rambo II

04-04-2014

GUlNSOO THE GOD

Dies to Wolves

04-04-2014

oh gods, I'm scared :<

Numot

04-04-2014

Hell no

I bought Fiora release day, I have played her a lot ever since. I love her, she is my favorite champ. You can't change her kit without ruining what people like me, the real Fiora players, love about her. I love lunging into the enemy, parrying their attack, dashing onto them again when they try to run, and of course getting triple kills under the enemy tower when they thought they were safe. She is perfect, she is an all in, win or lose, no back down type of champ. The only thing that could and probably should be changed about her is her parrying should reflect on hits. We have been saying it should since her release day. Take no dmg but the stun still hits? No that stun should get a big return to sender stamped on it too. And lets face it would just be fun to throw someones own cc back at them.

The MechE

04-04-2014

So why aren't they reworking Soraka?

Mokkun

04-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dies to Wolves View Post
oh gods, I'm scared :<
You should be. Guinsoo has a tendency to overtune the heck out of things. We may get the Fiora that GD fears, as opposed to the one that actually exists.

Talon is Freelo

04-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numot View Post
Hell no

I bought Fiora release day, I have played her a lot ever since. I love her, she is my favorite champ. You can't change her kit without ruining what people like me, the real Fiora players, love about her. I love lunging into the enemy, parrying their attack, dashing onto them again when they try to run, and of course getting triple kills under the enemy tower when they thought they were safe. She is perfect, she is an all in, win or lose, no back down type of champ. The only thing that could and probably should be changed about her is her parrying should reflect on hits. We have been saying it should since her release day. Take no dmg but the stun still hits? No that stun should get a big return to sender stamped on it too. And lets face it would just be fun to throw someones own cc back at them.
Its Guinsoo that is in charge of the rework it seems.

He's ****ing brilliant.

Legal Loli

04-04-2014

I thought this was about the item.

LiveYiOrDieHard

04-04-2014

NO NO NO **** NO LEAVE FlORA THE **** ALONE **** YOU RIOT