Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Broaden My champs stable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tachalu

04-04-2014

Hey Guys & Gals,

I'm seeking a bit of help as I am reaching the middle of my leveling (almost 17) and want to broaden my champion usage so I can be a bit more prepared once I hit 30. I really enjoy playing jungle as I have tried out all spots at this point. I am very comfortable on Warwick in the jungle. I was hoping to get some suggestions of other jungler's that I could begin to practice up on. Maybe get some variety as far as tankiness and what not so I could help to fill various roles on a game to game basis.

I also played alot of Sona last week and really enjoyed the support role; it seems to be a huge factor in the outcome of games, albeit indirectly. I was considering making this my other "primary" role but don't really own any support champs (unless you want to play annie sup) so I was looking for some champs and advice on practicing up for this as well.

Thanks a ton for all your help in advance!!!

SpellFlinger

04-04-2014

Try master Yi in the jungle. Not tanky like Warwick, but he absolutely murders people in teamfights. Good Jungle clears, and he only costs 450 IP so he is a cheap champ investment.

Invisibleally

04-04-2014

Quote:
Tachalu:
Which junglers and supports do you recommend? I like Warwick and Sona.

Thanks a ton for all your help in advance!!!

My recommendations
Junglers: Mundo, Zac.

Supports: Nautilus, Nami, Taric.

Onan the man99

04-04-2014

Supps: leona, thresh, and annie.

Jungle: Vi, Udyr, Elise, and maybe try the new gragas out.

3rdWorstPlayerNA

04-04-2014

Morgana is another fun support. Nice stun, timely spell shield, and if need be you can bump up her damage output.

Tachalu

04-04-2014

Thanks for all the fast responses!!! I'll give some of these a try. Hopefully can catch some in free rotation soon!