why do low elos constantly auto minions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jiberamu

06-16-2014

are you trying to **** your adc?

Gelmous

06-16-2014

well i'm sorry at 20 minutes i'm forced to constantly auto minions to shove the tower, you know, the objective

Nasrath

06-16-2014

You mean the support in a duo bot lane specifically?

Because shoving a lane is a legitimate strategy.

I am Broskee

06-16-2014

it only really bothers me when they auto my minions, steal my CS, then if they are alone in a lane they can't last hit to save their life.

Sneekers

06-16-2014

I may be able to enlighten you a bit here actually. If the enemy adc is below 100 or so damage he can't cs easily under tower so sometimes if I am playing Thresh and I know we can't win the early game match up, Example Thresh + Ezreal bot lane Vs Lucian + Braum, we will lose the early game match up hard so we need to push lane under tower and try to get early levels and make lucian lose cs under tower in order to gain slight lane advantage. So my goal as thresh would be to constantly AA either them for free poke or minions to shove wave, hopefully you can do your best to CS while I push the minions not being attacked by minions and pinging last hits etc it requires good teamwork to pull of in some cases. Once minion wave is under tower it is no your job as the poky Ez to poke lucian and deny him farm or trade farm under tower for life so we can gain advantage and win that lane. It is all about understanding lane match ups, lane control, and how to establish dominance / knowing what the other player in your lane is trying to do.

BronzeMastermind

06-16-2014

Have you tried explaining politely that it pushes the wave and makes you more likely to get ganked successfully? People are more likely to listen when you tell them why instead of "OMG stop doing that noob".