The Gragas Followup Thread

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solcrushed

Live Balance Designer

04-03-2014
1 of 11 Riot Posts

This is the thread I hope to consolidate the feedback on the new Gragas. While we won't be making significant balance changes before we have some data, feel free to suggest improvements, builds and lanes!

Some changes I will be making for the next patch regardless of his balance.

Gragas will not auto acquire a target after E if he has W buff active.
Gragas E hitbox adjustments to make sure you hit the units you feel you should be hitting
Gragas W autoattack buff lasts 1 second longer

Testing for hemo

04-03-2014

I like the rework, but i wish that his E would apply the tick of his W to whoever he hits.

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2014

I haven't had a chance to play him, but I want to say seeing Gragas walking and drinking sort of blows my mind. I like the animation for his W attack as well, real cool stuff.

SharbyQue

04-03-2014

Gragas seems to have shifted from mid to top, are you guys happy with this?
~~

Comedian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2014

I'm happy

T1gerBl00d27

04-03-2014

What is the direction you are trying to make with Gragas? Are we suppose to be a mage carry like old? A tanky ganker in the jungle? Or an AP bruiser in the top lane?

I feel as there are a bit of line stepping with the past two Kassadin/Gragas reworks to more AP junglers with the amount of brawling with AA abilities have been implimented into their kits. Has their roles in the game been transferred elsewhere?

Firefly Captain

04-03-2014

I've seen many a Full-Tank Gragas carry a game with Sorc Boots, Haunting Guise, and full tank (Iceborn, Sunfire, Spirit Visage) after that. He has a LOT of utility now, but can't really blow up people. I like this.

UnderworldH4des

04-03-2014

He's the King of the jungle.

eenxs

04-03-2014

lol rekt

Just Mid

04-03-2014

yay

1234511 ... 31