Rengar Thread of Bolas and Roaring

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ololoshev

04-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdMiller View Post
sad part is I HAVE been there since beta, im even a grandmaster follower, I payed my money, im ON council as well, we DO get to help decide things, but you dont understand is your NOT making the dang game. Id love to know what bugs you so much but out of pretense of you being a jerk to me whatever. You seem to have no politeness. As for rengar YES he needs some work which he will get, try giving some constructive feedback instead of complaining about everything you dont like. Also if you wanna get to diamond learn to play more roles. You cant choose only one role and expect to get there even with team builder.
Bad thing about warframe that it is nothing but an mindless endless grindfest, many players want and ask DE to implement gameplay different from "press 4 and use your 6 forma rocket launcher" and it still didn't happen. Riot is somewhat similar to DE in case of taking feedback and actually applying changes to reworked champions both balance and visual design wise. Because they don't. The only thing they've done is removing the caveman roar from garen rework. So with last reworks Riot drove away long time players from reworked champs while failing to attract new playerbase. I really doubt that majority of people who enjoyed and "mained" skarner still play him after rework.

DoctorInju

04-05-2014

Rengar now feels like he's useless without five Ferocity. Before, at least, his Q was functional without it. When you go in now, you have a terrible decision to make. If you want to do any appreciable damage, you have to blow it on the Q. If you open with the E, your damage is in the toilet. If you have to pop empowered W during the fight to stay alive, you lose damage and CC. Your options now are to root enemies to get assists off of your more functional teammates or get clean up kills on low health enemies.

At the very least, consider the following:
-Restore the old Q or lower the CD on the existing one
-Add substantial AD scaling on the W

On a side note, someone mentioned their displeasure with the AD buff on his empowered Q. I'd have to agree. If you've used the empowered Q, it's much easier to avoid you thanks to the lack of a root. Why not make it a %Health bleed? He'd at least have something the meta top lane might be slightly concerned about, then.

Niitemare

04-05-2014

I think the new Rengar is fun. His bola is very helpful if your good with skill shots and his ult is a nice surprise. Its more effective in a longer fight then a burst. He can indeed top but it slows down his gain with the tooth but with jungle and if hes good he can gain them bonuses fast making a touch better mid game. Still fun to play.

Just a note, not saying hes perfect just still fun to play.

Love and Peace

04-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niitemare View Post
I think the new Rengar is fun. His bola is very helpful if your good with skill shots and his ult is a nice surprise. Its more effective in a longer fight then a burst. He can indeed top but it slows down his gain with the tooth but with jungle and if hes good he can gain them bonuses fast making a touch better mid game. Still fun to play.
He actually cant top like there is nothing he can lane against

Stanleyyyyyy

04-05-2014

Revert!

DrackNath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niitemare View Post
I've played Rengar since his Released, I been playing him to the point where I built enough skills to Beat other top laners like Renekton, Shyvanna, Susan, Tryhardamere, Fiora, Rumble and many other top laners, but now...Now Rengar cant do nothing, Susan out dmges early and cant harass with new E or Q, Renekton has too much kit and range making Rengar unable to dive him, Shyvanna is too tanky and can stick harder than rengar, Tryhardamere out dmges rengar nearly with 1 or 2 items while Rengar himself needs over 3 to 4, Fiora out bursts him in everyway now, Rumble can dmg him and run better because his E is now a skill shot and Q doesnt do enough dmg, Irelia has too much sustain to be able to kill or out dmg her, Shen can tank every hits from Rengar, this is pure definition of bull ****, also Pantheon's block just blocks everything so how in Hell are us Competitive Rengar players suppose to find a new build to beat these Top laner Bruiser/Tank/Fighter/Monsters!

If your going to say go to jungle, I am not even going to talk about it because its obviously clear his Clearing time increased too much for him to jungle and clear fast enough, Lee sin, Trundle, Pantheon, THE BUG, and many other can clear faster than him and snowball out of control faster

budun

04-05-2014

-How are the changes playing for you?
at the bottom
-What builds are you using?
BC RH BT LW TF and boots of mobility
-What lanes are you playing him in?
top/jungle
-Finding any bugs?
Q infinite animation on tower

Q
I can live without Q on tower, but Riots you also take a way attack speed... and there is issue with double Q, new Q have delay or something like this, because of this we lose atack from bush+Q, we can land only Q or only attack

this change take a way about 25-30%(my personal feeling) of damage from Rengar standard pokes:
AA+Q+AA or AA+Q+EQ, now for same period of time it's only Q+AA or Q+EQ, because after this only afks will stay still and wait for next yours attacks

## Maybe you can decrease damage on towers without removing AS buff, this also will help jungle, which is now realy slow

W and E
W and E sorry but for me it's a nerf... new W better then old W when you fight with 2+ champions...but if you fight with 2+ champions you usually just die
and E has better range but it is unreliable and don't give any real buffs in exchange

## as for me i prefer W to silence enemy or debuff enemy for AD, because armor is not very helpfull for assasin, and for tank it is better if his Empowered W heals for example 10 or 15% of health, assasin with 2k hp will be healed for 200-300 hp, and tank with 4k for 400-600 wich is real reason for tank and not very usefull for assasin.

R
R ferocify changes is fine for me, but WARNING over head this is to much... if you try to attack, enemy just grouped and you lost your ult, if you run away enemy just know where you go and can catch you by markers
it feels like: before changes i was a hunter and now they hunt me by markers

PS:
proposition

Q - fix or revert, and remove or cut damage to towers
W - change Ar and Mr to silence or stun, empowered - heal by %
E - change to olaf axe reliable skill shot, maybe even same mechanics when picking up of bola will lower cooldown time
R - remove WARNINGS

You can try this on PBE, and you will see if this is good idea or no

eatsgokuforlunch

04-05-2014

@Scruffy dude where are you can we just talk nicely about Rengar's debacle?

I have tried everybuild possible on him and unleass enemy is braindead you cant do much

since they get notification for ult they just start dropping pinks!!! so whats the counterplay for rengar in this?

Tell me man! I wanna know !

Moreover this notification is a joke since he doesnot do much damage now and most of it is bugged.

DragonKing454

04-05-2014

Why not make Rengars q like shacos ult, where it deals 50% less damage to towers? And buff his q a bit...

pablown

04-05-2014

Warning : I hated old rengar. Most toxic top laner next to renekton. Sure you can't take him top but his jungle is 2stronk now how you say? The warning is like a zoning type thing you use it to let them know "monsters can be made to fear" , his q is still bursts like hell, he can still take towers... Only thing rengar can't do is go top lane and lvl 2cheese but you can lvl 2 gank after red for a almost garden-teed kill. I love the new rengar and can't wait for his bugs to be fixed