Rengar Thread of Bolas and Roaring

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eatsgokuforlunch

04-04-2014

Scruffy man Don't you think you punished his tower killing too hard ? I mean comeon man he doesnt even have AS buff on normal Q he barely scratches tower mean while Udyr,Jax , elise and nasus and basic attack champs who build AS detroy tower much faster than him...

He is not and never be a good tank there are other much better champs for this role/.....

You need to think about his Q damage but I am not playing for now...

You can call me one trick pony or whatever but I loved this champ and Today I am so frustrated It has started to affect my life

Script Smith

04-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Jag View Post

If you feel like his pushing power is excessively weak I think that may be a fair criticism. We'd like to keep an eye on his overall power level since he has a lot of other really strong tools to aid in tower pushing (e.g. using an Empowered Q on a nearby minion for a strong AS bonus, the ult giving a good escape, etc.).

We want him to be in a state where he can still build to be a damage threat. If that's not true, then it's something we'll address.

LMFAO

PLEASE, explain the "etc"

You named basically the only two things he has for split pushing, one of which is disgusting and bad.

R he had before and then you just named a gimped ass nerfed version of his Q. That's it.

Seriously, I know with what I'm going to say will make me come off as a rager, but you guys don't know what the hell you're doing with these reworks anymore.

Not a damn clue.

AmazinHeadphones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2014

Way too many posts for me to look through to see if anyone has pointed out these bugs, so I'll just throw them out there. 2 bugs I noticed from Rengar when I played him last night:

1. While ulted he is supposed to gain movement when running towards an enemy champ, but he actually loses movement when he is running away from an enemy champ.

2. Sometimes when ulted, when I go for an auto attack within leap range, Rengar will stop, not leap, and fall out of stealth. The one time I specifically remember this was when targeting a tower.

I think their are more bugs but I can't remember all of them from last night. I just listed the most memorable.

Smoot

04-04-2014

If his Ferocity actually built up during stealth I might like him better...but it still wouldn't change the fact that his Q and E feel useless in teamfights.

Just give me a RP refund. This is possible right?

This isn't the champion that was previously advertised to me, so I would love a refund in light of that.

Snuggzz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2014

Literally gutting champs like Rengar and Skarner, but afraid to nerf Pick/Ban 100% of games champs like Renekton "for fear of what might take over". Idiots. Might want to add another refund token for Rengar, because I have a feeling the e-mails will be coming in en masse.

Vo0d0ochild

04-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotScruffy View Post
I'm much more keen on the idea that if he wouldn't be visible, the warning will not appear. This rewards clever paths and approaches when ulting.
I like this

Gnargar

04-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by KImre View Post
Don't even think about giving back the tower hitting thing back to his Q. This is the most stupidest mechanic in the game currently.A champion should not be able to deal additional/bonus dmg to a tower with their kit but only with an item(Sheen,Triforce,Lich bane).
Rengar's strength was way more powerful than he would have been just because of the ability to deal bonus dmg to tower with Q.I don't mind auto attack reset on Q but more dmg is iffy.Look it at from a snowball case.If you are ahead you are not only stronger but this ability amplifies so much your strength it's not even funny.I mean with this you can take down a tower in seconds granting more gold and map control to your team.Nasus,jax,ziggs and others who can do this are problematic.Can you see the pattern?Pls revise the abilities/passives that can deal additional dmg to towers.
Dealing dmg to towers should be treated equally by auto attacks.So you can avoid the situation when a champ gets ahead a bit then will be able to turn that into more advantage by doing absolutely NOTHING just having an ability that can deal bonus dmg to towers.
THIS IS NOT RIGHT.It wouldn't even be homogenizing or something.Also it would probably solve balance issues for these kind of champions.Maybe then you could buff them if needed.
Nasus was the prime example of this along with rengar.Oh you got ahead a bit?No problem only i am behind at top,mid/bot/jungle is doing good we can still win this.Then boom you lost your tower super fast and now your whole team is behind.Champions should not have this luxury.
It CAN affect the whole game flow.

Anyway i think Rengar is gonna be okay after the fixes.The necklace change is really nice.
sounds like someone is happy rengar was gutted, didn't like to pink did ya?

Furi Kuri II

04-04-2014

Quote:
Just fixed this, will be in the next patch for sure.
Next patch? Those take a month or two, hotfix it.

Noric

04-04-2014

Quote:
Just fixed this, will be in the next patch for sure.
Great to see you fixed this - but i would suggest pushing hard for a hotfix. Player opinion of rework Rengar is going to be warped by the bugs and it may be too late next patch.

eatsgokuforlunch

04-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vo0d0ochild View Post
I like this
He still won't be able to put up an even fight in his current state though. It does't matter unless they buff his Q or something he will just be a kitten