Rengar Thread of Bolas and Roaring

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

o Brunsin o

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fynal Hour View Post
People want Scruffy to talk, and these are the responses. Lol.
To be fair, Scruffy did make the thread asking for feedback. On the 17th page, after plenty of posts describing the awkwardness of the double Q, he asked, "What about double Q feels bad?" To me that seems like he didn't take the time to read through the posts in his own thread, which is both unprofessional and disrespectful to those that gave valid criticism.

As for my opinion on the matter, I think that Riot simply wanted to gut a champion that promoted toxic gameplay. If this rework was actually intended to alter Rengar's playstyle WHILE preserving competitive viability, I would be surprised because, as it stands, this rework was pitiful.

InfiniX

04-03-2014

lol

riot, take a hint, no one likes these reworks and like always, you guys always apply bandaid fixes to everything instead of actually fixing the problem so you might as well just stop until you actually get someone with competency in game design and balance in your team.

Canstainer

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narasimha View Post
I could be wrong, but I'm 99% sure that Malphite doesn't go invisible. Also, try not grouping up so much? Might sound crazy, but it works wonders.
Malphite in bushes + Flash + instant Ulti from no where.

Narasimha

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy57 View Post
We're not playing the same game, friend.

Shaco is not a high priority pick - you and your teams probably are unaware of how to play against him.

There are champions that do have little ability to be handled - Nidalee and a well-played Leblanc.

Shaco is not a challenging champion to deal with - you just have to understand what he does and what his counterplay is.

He does not have perma stealth like evelynn, so modifying your ward placement isn't as significant.

There are many ways to deal with him - I can detail some if you really want
Nah, if anything, tell the guys I play against.

I'm the one abusing him for all he's worth at the moment :P

But its not the perma stealth, its the blink + stealth combo. One or the other is fine. Both together makes for understandable frustration from my enemies. Did I go over the wall? Did I double back? IS that bush filled with my death traps? (Hint: it usually is)

As much as I enjoy the wins, I fully believe that it shouldn't get to the point where a champion is able to push so well in exchange for almost nothing.

Quote:
Malphite in bushes + Flash + instant Ulti from no where.
Uhh... Annie! No wait, Galio! Morganna? Hecarim? Throw me a bone here, I can't figure out which champion you mean, theres so many that can jump out from bushes with flash.

Rengarbage

04-03-2014

Hello,
I previously posted an essay I doubt you'll read (which is completely understandable haha).
Regardless, here is my question:

Many players have said that Rengar was not OP, and thus, this was a quality of game rework. If this is true, would it not make sense to revert the changes if the community seemed overall to reject the new Rengar?

Thanks,
Biased Player

LaceyLegit

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narasimha View Post
I could be wrong, but I'm 99% sure that Malphite doesn't go invisible. Also, try not grouping up so much? Might sound crazy, but it works wonders.
you obviously havent been ulted by a malphite who flew through a wall.

waetzig

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samzies View Post
His Q animation feels slowed down. I accidently cancel them all the time and it never happened before.
Holy ****, thank god im not the only one with this, I cancel my Qs constantly and it ****s me over so hard, i dont know what it is but that more than anything is making him hard for me to play

mogonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2014

Anybody notice a pattern to Riot's replies, but can't quite put a finger on what it is? This thread should answer all your questions.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4414019

Compenisator

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotScruffy View Post
This is likely the reason that the Q is feeling sluggish to most people. It would be a good quality of life change to make the Q attack a bit faster even if it doesn't give the attack speed. Great observation.
Yes. Please. Thank you

Orghak Lagann

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Jag View Post
I'm pretty interested in the builds that people try out on him. In playtest a lot of our experienced Rengar players thought Blade of the Ruined King was really strong on him. I think some people will make the classic Trinity/Sunfire/Spirit Visage build still work though.
Typical Riot circlejerking, nothing to see here.