Rengar Thread of Bolas and Roaring

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2014

Riot, I wont shame you if you revert it.
Swallow your pride and just accept that you hit the ball the wrong way.

Kitty was fine how he was, he was an assassin who by hell made matches fun, never knew when he was going to leap behind you and just Q you to death. Always playing cautious when he was on the enemy team, warding more frequent to counter his leap ganking pre-6.

Need I even talk about how everytime he ulted me how I had to change my pants? He was fun to play (the few games I played him) and he was fun to verse, why you changed him is beyond, he wasn't FoTM, it's kinda like Kassadin, you catered to the QQers instead of the people who play him, I could have changed Kassadin 10 fold without killing his role.

Shame Riot, go back to listening to the community, after all we're the ones who pay you.

Mid Lane Swain

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fynal Hour View Post
He asked how Rengar was doing, and if he needed any nerfs/buffs after these changes and immediately an explosion of hate and people saying he needs to be fired.
Because he managed to rework two champions into things that everyone hates. You're making it sound like he's more innocent than he actually is.

Genow

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Pwyff View Post
[EDIT] Gonna get some food. I get this thread is super passionate but let's assume a discussion is going to be had.
That's nice and all but...why are you having the discussion with the players? Shouldn't it be Scruff?

Tarshana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2014

So I see people are crying a bit but the four Rengars I saw today were really amazing. I love the new way he can play in teamfights, he was able to tank and snipe a few kills and not be a total loss. Thank you for the change

The Loveless

04-03-2014

I like how all the positive or neutral comments get quoted and replied to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Pwyff View Post
I see you.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4371157

Mid Lane Swain

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desynkronize View Post
Opens thread for feedback

Gets flamed at, explain why some one would want to even help you guys anymore?
Have you actually read anything?

Canstainer

04-03-2014

@Riot Pwyff
Thanks for coming, really appreciated join to the fan base community to talk with us about our favorite champ. Im main jungler, in LAS. And i felt confuse about the new rol in rengar. No enough damage or speed when he is ganking.

What pisses me off the most is how easily they turned him into a (bad)bruiser like if it was making all the sense in the world.
It's like: of course, the predator concept is engaging 1000 enemies at once. WTF?? WTF????? Rengar's concept was the one of a predator, who choses his victims and his moment wisely. One by one.
This doesn't only make the Champion useless, but also rapes its main concept. And it is like for Riot it would make sense.

And his ulti, just feel awful, no stacks ? what can i do as jungler :S

Clyton

04-03-2014

Make Q work on towers. Also, I feel Q by itself is lackluster. Every other AA modifier ability have some sort of additional effect, why not Rengar's Q? Even if it is a measly AS steroid, it is still something.

Also, remove the 1000 unit warning for enemies during his ultimate. It simply doesn't make sense. How would they know that Rengar is nearby when he's stealthed (without stealth detection items)? You also fixed that unhealthy jump outta nowhere instagib attack. What's the point of giving Rengar's ultimate even more counterplay?

RiotScruffy

Game Designer

04-03-2014
7 of 21 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flurby View Post
Well first of all - Q bug when leaping. Fix this please.
Using double Q's feels really bad.
We see the Q leap bug, that will be fixed ASAP.

What about double Q feels bad specifically? The damage? The time between attacks?

mattthekap

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarshana View Post
So I see people are crying a bit but the four Rengars I saw today were really amazing. I love the new way he can play in teamfights, he was able to tank and snipe a few kills and not be a total loss. Thank you for the change

im not gonna say you are a ******, but im gonna make it clear that i dearly hate you with an enraged passion