Rengar Thread of Bolas and Roaring

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cuix

04-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotScruffy View Post
The bug is fixed on the pbe as we'll.
Meanwhile, Gragas gets fixed up right away.

eatsgokuforlunch

04-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauron View Post
Meanwhile, Gragas gets fixed up right away.
Smaller buggs like that of gragas can be hotfixed but bigger ones like rengar need seperate patch..The problem here is his release was rushed and he clearly doesnt look like a finished product

RakshirX

04-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archæ View Post
This is phucking brilliant! Scruffy NEEDS to watch it.

eatsgokuforlunch

04-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RakshirX View Post
This is phucking brilliant! Scruffy NEEDS to watch it.
He already saw this was posted to reddit.. He said they will be giving him more power so he is as good as or better than previous rengar

Katasumai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2014

Quote:
Its been a few days since I had actually asked about this but what about the special little "hunt is on" side quest thingy between him and Kha'zix, how will the changes to his necklace effect that now that he cannot lose stacks.

I'll be honest here he just feels too weak now and way too clunky now. I don't like the minor attack speed steroid he lost on his normal Q, I'm totally ok with the change to his bolas which makes it more rewarding if you do land it and if you miss then you don't get that ferocity stack. I feel you kind of gutted him way too much.

The change to his R has all but nerfed his ability to jump out and on top of someone and instantly use a max ferocity ability first. Sometimes I want to jump out of my R and instantly lock the target down with thrown bolas but cannot as I have to wait.

Some of the changes are ok, like the hunting from his R and kinda being semi aware he's near if you have vision of the area and not knowing if the area is shrouded.

The change to his W gives him a reward for being into a fight and trying to survive a bit but over all I don't think this is a good path to take Rengar and you just pretty much let Kha'zix strew Rengar's head all over his cave mantle.

I just feel like he's not the same way I loved when I used to play him when he first came out. In fact the side quests I'm 3-0 on killing Kha'zix with him.

I loved Rengar when I first saw him now I just feel he's not really what he was meant to be as a Predator on the hunt.

~Katasumai

RakshirX

04-11-2014

Here's another thing people are forgetting - what the phuck is up with the Rengar vs Khazix quest? Since Rengar no longer loses stacks off the BTN when he dies, what's the bonus Rengar is getting now?

I again repeat what everyone else is saying.

Speed up E skillshot
Eliminate the delay between using regular and empowered skills
Repair the bug with targets not being struck on leap landing
Fix Q, give it AS buff, or at least give us HALF DAMAGE against turrets so we can keep cycling fury
Allow us to cycle fury more effectively again (give fury for Bola even if it misses)
Get rid of that stupid ! warning

Giving fury for missing Bola makes perfect sense, because I am p*ssed off every time it misses too.

RakshirX

04-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsgokuforlunch View Post
He already saw this was posted to reddit.. He said they will be giving him more power so he is as good as or better than previous rengar
link to his comment? Shame I have to ask, but he isn't being particularly interactive with us here regarding the situation. He's evading most of our complaints and selectively choosing which ones to respond to.

ArkLance

04-11-2014

Quote:
I'm curious, why do bugs like the ones Rengar has not get hotfixed and instead put into the next patch? It seems really lame having that Q bug for this long without it getting fixed, especially when trying to find out how good/bad the rework is.

eatsgokuforlunch

04-11-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RakshirX View Post
link to his comment? Shame I have to ask, but he isn't being particularly interactive with us here regarding the situation. He's evading most of our complaints and selectively choosing which ones to respond to.
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...why_it_failed/

Dhenz

04-11-2014

It's so funny how scruffy's original post had so many upvotes. Why couldn't you jus keep those changes Scruffy? (Except for passive)