Rengar Thread of Bolas and Roaring

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

noponzo

04-09-2014

BREAKING NEWS RENGARS HAS NOT HIT ABOVE 47% WIN RATE SINCE PATCH..... wounder why since according to all none rengar players he is balenced

Crabby

04-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by noponzo View Post
BREAKING NEWS RENGARS HAS NOT HIT ABOVE 47% WIN RATE SINCE PATCH..... wounder why since according to all none rengar players he is balenced
And Leblanc has barely been above 44% winrate but people insist she's OP freelo.

Thunder God Olaf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2014

sad that nothing is being discussed here anymore

DoctorInju

04-09-2014

10 extra damage on level 1 Q?

I'm refunding Wrongar. Maybe 6 months from now when his bugs are fixed and his numbers are in order, he'll be ready for a repurchase.

DrackNath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2014

They need to increase it to like 50/80/120/150/200 or increase the ratio to up to like 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5
and for the empowered make it the same amount but with the ratio of 1.7

Thunder God Olaf

04-09-2014

rengar in itself is just a terrible character design at the moment, Its really frustrating playing him and wishing he was the way he was before,

This isnt why i dont like the rework, He brings no damage no CC outside of decreasing his damage further he has no escapes he is in all honesty a really **** version of trundle... sept trundle can actually live through damage and 1v1 past the 3 minute mark

Thunder God Olaf

04-09-2014

http://www.lolking.net/champions/ren...1x1#statistics Hey guys can anyone tell me when they changed rengar to a almost 50% winrate champion into this?

CaptainWinget

04-09-2014

Seriously 10 extra damage is what you are giving us? Scruffy no, answer for the attack speed on Q I want that back, the removal of it has messed up the flow of the character too drastically. If you will not give us attack speed back I want to know why. Give us a discussion on attack speed.

eatsgokuforlunch

04-09-2014

Fix his Qbugs and damage ( lol 10 damage increase wtf go home you are drunk scruffy)

FIX HIS ULTIMATE EVEN THE ADC TWITCH GETS TO BE INVISIBLE WITHOUT NOTIFICATON AND HE CAN DESTROY YOUR BOTLANE IF FED EARLY

WHY THE **** DOES RENGAR GET A DIFFERENT TREATMENT?

WHY NOT GIVE ALL INVISIBLE CHAMPS EXCLAMATION MARKS SO IT DOESNT FEEL RETARDED TREATMENT IS BEING GIVEN TO RENGAR

TheLocalHouseCat

04-09-2014

I Honestly feel like the rework to Rengar was great, every aspect of it added a new kind of feel to the champion, as far as I go I tend to build him more as a bruiser now, somewhat like Renekton but with a tad more damage to it.

Although I say this I have a little negative feedback towards it as well, not being able to use your Q on towers doesn't feel right, I believe a good solution to this would be to allow the Q to hit but only do a basic attacks worth of damage, that way you can still gain ferocity stacks through Q'ing a tower rather just having it repeat the animation none stop..

Along with that I notice a lot that when I am jumping from a bush with my Q it does not activate until after, this can be devastating as it can cause you to lose a kill or get killed yourself.

The W changes were very good in my opinion as Rengar had a lot of trouble in teamfights unless he could pick off someone before hand, and the Bola change was brilliant, takes away the toxicity it had but still allows it to be used in a very useful way, it also allowed Rengar to be a ton more effective in the jungle, especially with the new jungle item Feral Flare.

My biggest disappointment to the change on Rengar was his ultimate, and the only thing that bothered me about it, was the fact that it would alert people that Rengar was invisible nearby, This completely melts Rengars engage and escape potential, being that Rengar already cannot eat towers nearly as fast as before the lessening escape potential is unnecessary.