Rengar Thread of Bolas and Roaring

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

All Best Rengar

04-07-2014

People saying "Rengar" should be able to Q tower but at a "lower" dmg cost are fukking retarded. What a bunch of suckers.

Rengar should be able to Q towers period. There was no point to remove this. What part of this community was whining about Rengar in the first place? Deff not diamond/plat or gold... maybe silver and bronze? So they take words off of bronze players? Either way this rework is a joke. The attack speed removed is just plainly dumb. You don't take out something and leave it blank.

CeeRob6

04-07-2014

RiotScruffy there is a special place in hell for you.

Kronic Mushrooms

04-07-2014

RiotScruffy is NOT a rengar player (check his lolking) and putting him in charge of a rework on a champion he does not understand is just an amature move by Riot. Scarizard has much more experience and actually listened to the community while still wanting to apply reasonable balancing nerfs not just butcher a champion. http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...php?p=39813745

As a mature age player, I feel as I have invested too much time and money into one champion just to have it altered into something that is not even remotely recognisable, might as well name him something different while you are at it.

I feel as though you will now loose a lot of business to other upcoming MOBA games due to community outrage, As a full time rengar player you have ruined my experience and now I have the upmost disappointment with the Riot team.

I will be taking my gaming else where, and I would like a full refund on the butchered champions.

Also please, after what he has done to Skarner and now Rengar please fire the idiot RiotScruffy before he drives your company into the ground.

You have lost a loyal player, along with 100's maybe 1000's of others.

**** you Riot.

At least buy us dinner before you **** us next time.

Kind Regards

Your mum.

warstark

04-07-2014

I have a question about a possible bug on Rengar, i think if you use his q mid jump while csing, he abruptly stops auto attacking. This is causing a little bit of trouble while using combos, as this possible bug requires me to right click the target again. Could you please look into it?

eatsgokuforlunch

04-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllStarzw View Post
People saying "Rengar" should be able to Q tower but at a "lower" dmg cost are fukking retarded. What a bunch of suckers.

Rengar should be able to Q towers period. There was no point to remove this. What part of this community was whining about Rengar in the first place? Deff not diamond/plat or gold... maybe silver and bronze? So they take words off of bronze players? Either way this rework is a joke. The attack speed removed is just plainly dumb. You don't take out something and leave it blank.
mean while Susan 3hits turrets and what retarded stacking Q ability he has which no one complains about..

But lets **** rengar who has no escapes relies on allining and is easily countered by wards.....

Gj Riot

Wero34

04-07-2014

Lol Rengar Q is bugsy on yorik ghouls

grim child

04-07-2014

even with the upcoming changes hes still gonna be really weak improve his Q as well because right now its useless it deals so little of damage you'll be lucky to half health a squishy and you talk about him being fast after his ult but that doesn't matter because if he has to chase down someone to secure his kill hes just gonna get slowed and most champs will out run his bola so whats the point of giving a speed boost if he won't ever catch up or the enemy will just CC him to death the only time that sounds like a remotely ideal choice is if one person goes out alone but even then they'll just run to their tower and most people at high elo are never that stupid even at medium elos they get the concept of don't go alone and even at low elo the supports stay with squishys so its a failed attempt at a rework congrats scruffy you made the greatest hunter into the greatest failure you've made yet lets just hope they fire you or move you to somewhere where they can find a use for you before they let you get your hands on any other champs RIP rengar

eatsgokuforlunch

04-07-2014

Lol even Mrs Yi has a better ulti than rengar

grim child

04-07-2014

the idea of what they are doing with it now isn't nearly as bad but why they even gave a warning is beyond me thrill of the hunt was good before and now its just terrible in all aspects and the warning is kinda redundant early on in league they woulda said counter him use vision play smart now it's don't worry well just let scruffy touch the character so you guys ain't gotta worry

Atzigan

04-07-2014

Rengar was probably the champion that even with imperfection previously made me feel happy about playing him. Now, after many games played, I've never felt so sad about his current state. I hope he gets fixed. Of all the builds I've tried with him, full assassin previous build to tank build to AP rengar. I must say, the only way I feel happy when playing him is if I build him full blown AP. The other builds are as I'm sure previously stated, not as effective since any other champion does things better. Everyone beats rengar at the moment on a duel, unless I build him AP and turn him into what he's supposed to be, an assassin on the hunt for squishies or other assassins.
I was doing a not so accurate research on probuilds and on lolking about his win/loss rate and what happens when players play him and most of the KDA or win/loss rate were negative. Me, even when playing him I feel him clunky not a worthy pick, which makes me sad as my most favorite champion got gutted. It's like the cat got castrated, it feels like you picked up a cat from the streets and tried making him a house cat. Please Scruffy and riot team make him an assassin, not a clunky fighter that excels at nothing but being stealth and running like a headless chicken while being kited by everyone.