Rengar Thread of Bolas and Roaring

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mid Lane Swain

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorPain9 View Post
Now where have I heard that before.....
In every balance change description in the patch notes.

Arduno

04-03-2014

Upvoted you and had a question myself

what will you do if your rework will make AP rengar OP again?

kinda curios because it could be a thing again if we had some evidence aka pro players/normal players who reach diamond with ap rengar only

and me and my teammate got obliterated by a ap rengar in U.R.F a couple of games, but its urf so you dont have to worry about that xd

inplane

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Jag View Post
Since this version of Q doesn't give you AS it does feel a little slower at first, but we made some small changes to the spell to ensure it feels good. There may be an adjustment period but if it still feels clunky we'll keep an eye on it.
Can you guys stop ignoring the negative feedback and respond to them?
Seriously, stop dodging the problem

Canstainer

04-03-2014

Rengar is slow
Q zero damage
Chassing someone, using Q, ups the minions take the bola "Scape"
New Ultimate worst idea ever, useless as jungler.

Q in turrets no damage at all .

Final appeal.
Rengar is a Hunter, he cant chase anyone, now he is taking tank role, what is purpose of his ultimate?, Run ?

Elgyn

04-03-2014

I don't own Rengar so I can't give you any real information about him, but playing against him I am no longer worried about him in the least. Before, pants wetting terror as a squishy knowing Rango was out there...somewhere.

Now? Meh. Bring it. I don't care if I am on Janna, I'll win.

Booty BIaster

04-03-2014

Rengar needs his AA reset back.

He feels so slow now.

Oakena1

04-03-2014

So this is pretty deep so I doubt you'l see it but i want to throw in my two cents of non aimless hate. The ult changes are rough but it's not hard to adjust, the Q not procing on towers is also an annoying change but again not hard to adjust too. My biggest issue is the wording of Q especially at level one. It SOUNDS like it should proc on turrets and the "100% AD" + 20 feels like a slap in the face. I know it scales over time so its easier just to have that at the beginning but it feels almost like you thought we were to dumb to realize it was just an auto attack. Again the game play itself isn't that hard to adjust to its just the wording that feels terrible. On the flip side i love the bola being a skillshot now, makes the hunter fantasy come alive better and the bonetooth being a trinket, I don't think to many people got it early enough to matter anyway so it adds some uniqueness to him rather than a filled item slot.

Rengar is life

04-03-2014

Lmao.

The only Riot responses to this thread have been to people who think new Rengar is good.

Prepare for the bias train.

Genow

04-03-2014

If Rengar's ult is going to give a warning, it should go back to building ferocity in stealth. At least...

That + AS on Q would be good initial changes

DM DunkMaster

04-03-2014

I've played Rengar about 6 times today. He is awful.

Q's damage is really pathetic and is only really used for early game farming (Since you cant early game all in anymore) The splitpushing ability was complete removed, W only good in jungle, E impossible to hit unless chasing through jungle and ult is underwhelming with stacked BTN.

TL;Dr - RiotScruffy ruins another champion.