Don't understand why people claim Zed is balanced

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DropFill

09-14-2014

His ult may have a lot of counterplay.
But he can just farm safely as much as he wants and then engage on you when he wants.
" but muh zhonyas counter him ". If you have to buy zhonyas first as a ap mid laner , you lose the opportunity to buy grail , that gives CDR, mana regen just to stop his ult.
He is a assassin who has no risk of dieing at laning phase. Mid/Late game he just splitpush all day

MuhSpaceAids

09-14-2014

I usually just do chalice + cdr boots if i have to rush hourglass as a band-aide.

zed is balanced atm

DropFill

09-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuhSpaceAids View Post
I usually just do chalice + cdr boots if i have to rush hourglass as a band-aide.

zed is balanced atm
He may be , but just because of the meta
His laning phase is too safe for a assassin with a point and click gapcloser that nukes people

I burn bridges

09-14-2014

I generally don't have a problem against zed, its not hard to know what he's guna do. When he shoots his shadow its guna be followed up with some surikans to your face so sidestep. I only mid so often but I'm usually in the jungle. I just wait till he uses his shadow offensivly then go in wile its on cd...he has windows of weakness just like everyone else. I know I'm low elo and stuff but honestly when I see ppl lose to zed. Its when they don't understand that shoving he lane isn't always a good thing.

DropFill

09-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by I burn bridges View Post
I generally don't have a problem against zed, its not hard to know what he's guna do. When he shoots his shadow its guna be followed up with some surikans to your face so sidestep. I only mid so often but I'm usually in the jungle. I just wait till he uses his shadow offensivly then go in wile its on cd...he has windows of weakness just like everyone else. I know I'm low elo and stuff but honestly when I see ppl lose to zed. Its when they don't understand that shoving he lane isn't always a good thing.
If he pushes to your turret, he can easily escape ganks
If you push to this turret, he can easily nuke you down and farm under turret because of his passive

I burn bridges

09-14-2014

His shadow isn't that much better than a dash or jump. Its instant and all but still. Again its all about predicting his movments. There are a bunch of hypermobile champs out. Better learn to counter them instead of begging for nerfs against champs you don't know how to counter yet.

Calabok

09-14-2014

nerf zed

Meghan Markles

09-14-2014

You really make him sound a lot better than he is.

Do you want to farm? You can't just do it with Q, you need to auto and E.
Do you want to sustain? Again, you have to AA, you cant stay back forever.
Do you want to harass? Use your shadow, easy gank. Thanks bro.
Do you want to all in? Use your shadow to get close and melee, easy gank. Thanks bro.

Cyndication

09-14-2014

zed sucks talon 10x better and broken

McSatan

09-14-2014

He has to use his escape to farm safely. And it's on a huge cooldown, too.