Feral Flare

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Houdinis Ghost

04-03-2014

Already needs a nerf and it has been out for a few hours. How do these things even get through the pbe?

Howling

04-03-2014

I haven't played with it yet but a friend told me you can solo baron at 20 mins need to test it out though

Jesus thy Lord

04-03-2014

The healing is going to be hit, no doubt.

The damage is fine.

Houdinis Ghost

04-03-2014

I don't understand why madreds razor counts towards feral fire because from my understanding the feral fire part was suppose to be for the late game? you literally have it in the mid/early game

Battletick

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus thy Lord View Post
The healing is going to be hit, no doubt.

The damage is fine.
Yeah 2 doran's blades worth of healing is too damn much. Oh sure it can stack up more, then it heals you a whole 30 per attack, which is still not a big deal.

The McSmashy

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battletick View Post
Yeah 2 doran's blades worth of healing is too damn much. Oh sure it can stack up more, then it heals you a whole 30 per attack, which is still not a big deal.
Then you realize the people buying it generally have nasty AS Steroids, buy AS normally, and are (except Yi) built super tanky so that 30 per attack actually adds up to a lot.

Shyvana twin-bites your team with a 20-stack Feral Flare and heals 300 HP instantly.

Houdinis Ghost

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by The McSmashy View Post
Then you realize the people buying it generally have nasty AS Steroids, buy AS normally, and are (except Yi) built super tanky so that 30 per attack actually adds up to a lot.

Shyvana twin-bites your team with a 20-stack Feral Flare and heals 300 HP instantly.
This man here give him an award. Seriously though Botrk + new jungle item + champs with as steroids= OP

The5lacker

04-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battletick View Post
Oh man, double Doran's so OP.

You do realize that at 15% Lifesteal the average attack should net you 15-20 health, not counting crits.

imakemop

04-03-2014

It needs a healing nerf to a flat 10 and a gold buff to 50%

imakemop

04-03-2014

just solo'd the baron at 22 minutes with a lvl 15 ww