Introducing League of Legends: Turret Defense for iPhone and iPod Touch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xtpottx

01-07-2010

GAME IS THE BEST FREE GAME ON APP store! so sweet!

Yashied

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2010

By any chance will this application will be later available for Nokia phones?? I got a Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic which got touch screen aswell :P would be sweet ^^

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

01-07-2010

haha! Riot this is awesome XD

But seriously get to work on draft mode T.T

CoVi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2010

Owww... too bad i don't have an I-phone =(

Istarune

01-07-2010

I like how the Ryze ones disable turrets, thats new...however I beat the L50 mode on first go with nothing getting more than 1/4th the way across the screen, a bit disappointing there. Oh well endless wave mode next time I guess

Phenie

01-07-2010

I admit I have no iPhone/touch so this may be a slightly biased opinion, but I really would prefer to see more maps in development, getting league games up, and new game modes etc, rather than seeing that you guys are spending time on a completely different program...

I assume its for publicity, but getting a few more working features might also help, you know... selecting 'play' and getting a screen with three options (assuming you include map), of which you can change none is a bit silly.

Jacobstorm

01-07-2010

C'mon RIOT!! u've seriously got other better things to do right? like makin' some improvements on LOL sides giving out free iphone/ipod touch app. WE WANT MORE GREATNESS IN LOL, so pretty pleaseeeeee spend more time on LOL yea?

=)

Protokol

01-08-2010

Wow, I'm grateful for the free app, but it's essentially a clone of Fieldrunners. Grab it now before Apple removes it from the App Store due to complaints from Subatomic studios.

ShadowsNight

01-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashied View Post
By any chance will this application will be later available for Nokia phones?? I got a Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic which got touch screen aswell :P would be sweet ^^
That would be great ^^ I got a 5800 Expessmusic as well.

And guys stop complaining it's free and it wasn't really a waist of their time, they didnít do much to make it. By the sounds of it they used a game engine that was already made, changed some code and there you go, a LoLafied TD ^^

Merlucic

01-08-2010

Like a few had said before me, Android is where it is at, you can easily charge like 2 or 3 bucks for it and wont stop anyone from getting it, and look thats more money coming in now, WOW /bang ok be seriousily dont be fail like many other developers and say you are going to do something then let it die without saying anything about it, like oh idk some skins and maps but this tower defense is fun but would love to see it on the Android market /wink hope you get the hint