Introducing League of Legends: Turret Defense for iPhone and iPod Touch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaDiablo

01-11-2010

Only problem is that once i get above level 70 in Endless Mode, the game will randomly close, and when i reopen it, i can't resume. Also, there needs to be more maps. Just having the one limits what you can do.

Make some premapped levels, new towers, and even more upgrades.
Lightning towers are cool, but if you added in an upgrade which allows the tower to use something like Chain Lightning, where the bolt travels across several enemy units once hit, would be even cooler.

Anyways, for the most part, the game is great.

Xnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2010

Its more fun then that actuall LoL. Go Figure.

Random

Adjudicator

01-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaDiablo View Post
Only problem is that once i get above level 70 in Endless Mode, the game will randomly close, and when i reopen it, i can't resume. Also, there needs to be more maps. Just having the one limits what you can do.

Lightning towers are cool, but if you added in an upgrade which allows the tower to use something like Chain Lightning, where the bolt travels across several enemy units once hit, would be even cooler.

Agreed once i get to level 83 the game crashes and when you re-load the game it goes to a previous saved game and for me its level 7 each time it crashes like that.

kkthxbai

01-12-2010

hey, is there any way we could get this on a sony ericsson satio ?

Infamous

01-12-2010

already in my iPhone ;P

xblackdemonx

01-12-2010

Quote:

Same thing for me, except that it crashed my whole iPhone. It rebooted by itself and I couldn't get it passed the Apple Logo for about 10 minutes. I was worried i would have to restore my Phone...

dotaclinkz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

i demand a nerf in dragons!!! they are so op

RoundElephant

01-12-2010

Quote:

This exact problem happened to me too but on level 80, I got so mad. My defences were impenetrable.

SaDiablo

01-12-2010

Looks like there's a few nasties to sort out before the next update.
I hope they fix it soon... It's rather boring having to restart every 15 minutes.

The only thing that MIGHT work is saving the game when you get to level 75 or so, and then closing it for a while, and resume it again later on. Could be a timer code bug or something. I'm going to try this and see what happens.

Bluntonic

01-12-2010

Blackberry storm please please please