Introducing League of Legends: Turret Defense for iPhone and iPod Touch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slikeytre

Senior Recruiter

01-09-2010

Droid love plz thx...

Conciliator

01-09-2010

Lol, There's a LOT better TD games for the iPhone. Just the basic TD games, are potentially better. The crisp game and graphics are decent, but it's slow. And once you get past like wave 50, it's just really meh.

But yeah, like someone said before, you spent your time making a "Free" game...when you promised us more maps for the REAL game, etc.

FaceRape

01-09-2010

Yeah! A little love for Android would go a long way! Hope it gets there soon!

ColdBlooded

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2010

this is like a bad version of field runners. I agree that resources should have been allocated elsewhere.

Kiba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2010

I hope they plan to release a BB Storm 2 version of this game, cause I might be getting that in a coupld of days, still debating on the BB Storm 2 or the Droid from Verizon. So I hope this comes out on the BB =).

Praxi

01-09-2010

+1 for Android please

The Greatjon

01-10-2010

Okay, so I love tower defense games, I've been hooked on em since Starcraft. This LoL TD is, in my opinion, pretty bad. The only time I was really challenged was the first time I played and realized there were flying units. I've beat every option in the game including "Endless" which really just means level 85(or somewhere around there). I'll go ahead and repeat what everyone else has said:

Spend your time and money making this game better, not on horrible iPhone apps.

SuicideSeason

01-10-2010

Yeah I have an Ipod Touch 1G. But when I try to download this app it says: You nead a microphone to download this app. So...this app is only for Iphone so your discription is wrong or in Ipod Touch 2G and higher there is a hidden microphone!!!!!!! or something im not aware of.... anyway could you update it so you don't need a microphone? I don't really see the point of using one in a Tower Defense game anyway.

Sticky Bombs

01-10-2010

make this available on the Andriod mobile phone OS

discomatt

01-10-2010

If you aren't building heimer turrets, it's a fail