Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Curious about jungling? Come Learn!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smashcat

04-02-2014

Hi, I'm Smashcat. Tonight(in 5mins 6pm east) live on stream I'll be running a coaching session that will bring you from the mindset of never having jungled, to the mindset of a Plat III(me) jungle main. I'm going to show the ins and outs of the jungle as well as the best paths for ganking, essential items, and the importance of "pursuit angles."

Tune in for my first live coaching session(among the hundreds I've done privately) and learn to jungle! To those of you who know how to jungle, I appreciate any feedback(via private message) on how to improve this for the next time I run it!

http://www.twitch.tv/SmashcatGaming

This is the first experiment on a new livestreaming channel, feel free to follow me for realtime updates on when I go live, have new coaching sessions, or am just having a fun game night with fans+friends.

Thanks for your time,
Smashcat

Summoner Bennett

04-04-2014

It seems I found this post one day later than I should have. Is there any chance you'll be uploading the footage to YouTube or some other media website? I just began playing recently and got Shaco while he was on sale. While I like playing as him and think I am starting to get the hang of using him ( I'm far from perfect by any means ) and I'd love to learn more about Jungling. Hopefully I'll be able to catch your next coaching session.

Smashcat

04-04-2014

Hey! I'm actually looking into re-learning Shaco myself, haven't played him in...years? Feel free to follow that livestreaming channel, I have been getting into the schedule of daily streaming at 6pm Eastern. The project I'm currently working on is creating specific days of the week for specific purposes(ex: coaching, fun game modes, ranked, etc).

You can also add me in game, I offer free coaching for now, at least until my friends list fills up heh.
IGN: Smashcat
Rewatching the video, I was going to make it into a YouTube video on my channel but it seems a little lacking since you cannot see the chat and I am interacting with viewers. Most likely I'll just start another series for YouTube and record it when I'm not on stream.

Thanks for your interest, and as you can tell I'm not a robot, hope you read this and I hope I can help you out!

~Smash

Summoner Bennett

04-04-2014

Thanks much, I'll have to figure out how Twitch works later but would very much enjoy seeing a YouTube series on Jungle-coaching. I hope you have fun re-learning Shaco as I'm having a good bit of fun learning to play as him and he does pretty well considering I've not purchased any runes yet due to wanting to hit Summoner Profile Level ( SPL. for short ) 20 and I've only got an SPL. of 11. What I've been doing is running to a camp and spamming boxes in it so I have three or four boxes in a camp as soon as the monster's spawn. By the time my in-game level hits 9 I'm working on turning a Wriggle's Lantern into a Feral Flare and harassing bots with boxes.