most op champs in urf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Z3rkstain

04-01-2014

just saying i think lee sin is very op in urf, 2.6 sec on q and around 15 on r

Mugenman88

04-01-2014

Hecarim and Veigar are really good IMO. Once Veigar hits 6 and has DFG almost no AP champs can stand up to him. Hecarim is just a buzz saw of destruction.

HomeOfLegend

04-01-2014

most, if not all casters are good in urf

SsjCeyd

04-01-2014

Karma. Look at my match history. She is nearly unkillable and amazingly fun to play!

Nibelhim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2014

Soraka, Sona, Urgot, Kog'maw. Ryze in PvE mode. LeBlanc ain't bad.

Nasus has pretty much perma wither.

Jax can spam Empower.

Nunu has perma slow and can eat baron in under a minute.

It all really depends on how well you use your champ.

HailToTheChief

04-01-2014

Cho'Gath. His Q has a less than 2 second CD, making it easy to knock up people repeatedly, and once you have ult, which has a 12 second initial CD, nothing stops you from getting all 6 stacks. It takes little more than a minute when farming minions. If you lane with anyone who can do a lot of damage you can wreck. All you have to do is knock them up however many times it takes for your lane partner to kill them. Or of course, you can do it yourself. I play Cho'Gath top with a riven against a Vayne and a Vlad, and despite Vayne's tumble and Vlad's Blood pool I was able to get 2 double kills in 3 minutes. Even though they played smart and backed up as soon as they saw how quick of a CD my Q had, we were able to get 5 more kills on them just because I tanked turret. You become unstoppable once you build tanky.

manlydino12

04-01-2014

Nidalee: imagine spears thrown at you every second. I don't like urf, because I played against nid. *shudder*

Jikker

04-01-2014

Machine gun Ryze

SilverSnowLilly

04-01-2014

you can rapid fire urgot q its gg

ScarlettSarcasm

04-01-2014

Leblanc is nightmarish if the player knows what they're doing unless you have massive aoe and lots of reliable, instant cc because otherwise you will never catch her.
Leona's a walking permastun and Fizz basically never has to take damage if he doesn't want to.
Hec's the worst though.