Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Challenger/Diamond 1] Lessons/Coaching in League by Frostarix - Improve Ranked Play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frostarix

04-01-2014

Lessons in League - Improve your Play in Ranked (Word File: Attachment at End of Post)

Frostarix (Challenger/Diamond 1 Experience)

About Me:

Introduction:
Hi all! My name is Frostarix. I hit level 30 in January of 2013, so I am still relatively new to the game by most people’s standards. I don’t have any background in playing MOBAs – most of my experience lies in min/maxing MMOs (world record DPS parses). As a result, I try to optimize my play in many ways. It took me a total of 8 months (September 2013) to hit Diamond 1. There were challenges along the way, but I improved steadily and hit Challenger in February of 2014. I currently reside in Diamond 1 and I have become interested in tutoring people (accelerating ranked progress).

Roles of Expertise:
I can play Mid/Top/Jungle/Support at a Challenger/high Diamond 1 Level. These are the meta champions that I know the ins and outs of (I have a high carry rate with them). This doesn’t mean that I don’t know other champions (I can play most at a high level) – these are just the ones that I am able to consistently carry with.

Mid:
Gragas/Nidalee

Jungle:
Kha’Zix/Pantheon/Elise/Lee Sin

Top:
Singed/Tryndamere

Support:
Morgana/Thresh

Ranked History (Achievements/Milestones):

Season 3:
January 2013 – Level 30
September 2013 - Diamond 1.
End of Season 3 - Two accounts in Mid Diamond 1 (55 and 53 LP).

Season 4:
February 2014 – Challenger 1

What I Offer:
•1v1’s to pinpoint areas to improve in
•High Knowledge of Meta Champions
•Answering Questions about Lane Matchups/Attitude/Gaining MMR
•Ways of Improving Tiers (It took me 8 months to hit Diamond 1 after hitting 30. I can make this faster with what I’ve learned along the way)
•Roaming Tactics
•Skirmishing in Early/Mid Game
•Recognizing Team Comps and how to play these comps (or against them)
•Playing in Late Game – Strategies
•Rune Page Optimization
•Mastery Optimization
•Skype Call for Communication
•Learning to take Risks
•Custom Games to practice CS (with and without harass)
•Normal Games (if requested)
•Spectating of stream or spectating through client

What I Expect:
•English Language
•Willingness to improve and learn
•Zero blaming of other players (you are here to learn how to carry OTHER people – NOT BLAME)
•Requests on what you’d like to focus on – look at the “What I Offer” above and decide what is most important to you

Price:
All lessons are to be paid PRIOR to the lesson. We can discuss time/schedule for lessons to take place. Upon agreement of time, I will send you an invoice on Paypal. Following the successful transaction, we can arrange a time for the lesson to take place.

$15.00/hour for a single person

$12.50/hour (per person) for two people at once – Must be paid in advance of lesson – this can be useful if you are both at the same level. You can play against one another in a custom game and I can offer tips.

IGN:
Frostarix/Dazzling Doge (please add Frostarix)

Contact Methods:
•Email [email]frostarix@gmail.com[/email] (easiest way of communicating – ADVISABLE COMMUNICATION ROUTE)
•PM me on these forums
•Add me in-game on Frostarix

Streaming:
http://www.twitch.tv/frostarix

Download this in Word (better formatting/cleaner layout):
Available as attachment

[Challenger][Diamond 1] - Frostarix - Lessons in League.docx

Frostarix

04-01-2014

b

Frostarix

04-01-2014

b

Frostarix

04-03-2014

b

Frostarix

04-03-2014

b

Frostarix

04-03-2014

b

5AcrossTheEyes

04-04-2014

You can bump all you want. Plenty of people here offer tons of help without charging anything. Especially *before* the lesson. Good luck.

Frostarix

04-04-2014

b

ProcrastinatorV

Recruiter

04-04-2014

You expect people to PAY for LoL coaching? That's just hilarious.