@Riot: Urgent Questions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bozzie

01-11-2011

71) Has Ric taken a shower yet?

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2011

Seventy-one questions and still no answers. That's frustrating. These are urgent, you know!

TheRic

01-11-2011

72) According to lore, Sona joined the League of Legends after discovering that she could use her musical talents to slice up objects. Wouldn't she do better in the circus? Or perhaps, she could do well in a restaurant kitchen.

73) How much does Gragas actually weigh? Really.

74) Evelynn's lore is so shrouded in mystery, yet we are informed that "Valoran knew that Evelynn's services come at the highest of premiums." Are we sure she's not actually an expensive S&M prostitute?

75) Can we presume that Malphite, Shard of the Monolith, is literally a piece of /the/ Monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey?

Sekrit

01-11-2011

Hahaha, nice.

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2011

76) Why does killing Baron Nashor result in his killers being exalted with him? If five people killed me I wouldn't exalt them, I'd be pissed

77) Have you seen my bear Tibbers?

78) Would you guys like to proofread some of my LoL Fanfiction? It's the story of a budding romance between Garen and Mordekaiser and their struggle against the league's Don't Ask, Don't Tell policies.

Kamikazebomba

01-11-2011

These are all very important questions, some of these questions were so important that my brain hadn't consciously realized that I was thinking about them (explains the nosebleeds I was getting)

TheRic

01-11-2011

79) Why does Master Yi's Jedi-skin lack legitimate lightsaber-humming with the sword?

80) Why is Pentakill Mordekaiser exposing his torso while keeping his armor-sleeves?

81) Does Corki have a mustache, or are hairs actually growing out of his nostrils?

82) Since an eventual growth for Annie is inevitable (with the mentioning of her future powers as she ages), will Tibbers be replaced with Roger Rabbit?

83) Will Rammus ever get a Sonic the Hedgehog skin?

84) Flashing through walls, I can understand, but who's idea was it to allow Tryndamere to blade-skin through solid matter without disrupting the very fabric of physical law?

85) If LeBlanc can mimic her previous move, can she bake the men two pies?

Landough

01-11-2011

86.) When can welfare recipients purchase Riot points with EBT? Taric sales will go through the roof up if you do this.

87.) Twisted Fate is Lando Calrssian amirite?

Unana

01-12-2011

88) I am quite certain that Gragas has the biggest breasts from all the champions but could I still get some confirmation to this?

Renekton Bot

01-12-2011

Alright, if we keep adding more questions, the Riot devs will never be able to answer them all. So instead of questions, I'm going to start posting chapters of my Garen/Mordekaiser slash fiction. Don't make me do it. There are eighty.