Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cataclysm: Kalamanda Rising

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brightish

09-07-2014

Chapter 34 is now available.

Valkyrie Lead

09-08-2014

Hey guys, I hate to say this but my progress with the story has slowed down to a crawl due to school. I don't want to say I'm going on hiatus, but I don't think I'm going to be releasing chapters very often anymore.

I'll post chapters when I can, but most of what I've had up till now (the past 5~6 chapters) have all been from the end of my summer vacation that I've been doling out, and I've got maybe one more chapter till I run out of material. I'll try and get some writing done when I can, but I didn't expect this work load this semester.

Sorry everyone.
-Val

Valkyrie Lead

09-22-2014

WELP. According to canon lore, Jarvan II or III is dead... I don't know which.

My hopes are on J2. Makes lore so much easier.

**** it.

Valkyrie Lead

09-23-2014

Okay, with further revelations about the Sion lore relaunch, I've made some reconsiderations about my opinions of the new lore. While still early, there are some things that I like. The plot revealed is pretty consistent with my story line, so rather than completely nullifying my future plans, I will probably work this new lore into the future parts of Cataclysm. I'm not entirely sure what the incoming lore is going to look like, but I'm not entirely opposed to it any more, so hopefully we'll get some more hints at what's happening behind the scenes between Noxus and Demacia.

Also, pending further expansion by Riot I'll be making assumptions and working from there in the mean time.

I can't guareentee anything in the immeadiate future, but I believe I have a chapter stashed away that I might be able to post soon. I'm going to try and get some work done on CKR soon, so stay tuned!

Also, new lore, hints at the conflict in the Sion VU. J2 was killed by Sion? Discuss.

SentinelElite

09-24-2014

Dat championship Shyvana tho...

Brightish

09-24-2014

That new Shyv skin, though.

Valkyrie Lead

09-24-2014

Redhead Shyvana is best SHyvana.... Blonde is pretty ****ing awesome too though.

A pony tail over a braid though? Hmmm, needs fixing if you ask me. xD

Bloodynite

09-25-2014

Champ shyvana looks pretty dam nice

Also I'm pretty sure it was confirmed that Sion killed J2. What the hell was Xin doing that let that happen?

Valkyrie Lead

09-26-2014

Maybe Sion's charge was just too stunning?

Brightish

09-27-2014

I don't know how to respond to that.